EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Internal review underway at Aberland I am hearing… current coach a solid assistant but not a head coach… are they waiting for a big name to hit the market? Anyone heard a similar tune?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Cal Moore thinking of coming back home pretty sure from what I heard somewhere, and he was at the final sunday so could be right, might reconsider after their display tho

Cal Moore thinking of coming back home pretty sure from what I heard somewhere, and he was at the final sunday so could be right, might reconsider after their display tho
He signed on 6 weeks ago - deal to good to refuse

How bad is the EDFL media mob?.. are they paid? Worst voice in radio.. Listening to their midweek radio show they spend 3/4 of the time talking about div2 & 1 .. talking up all these players who maybe are ok in their grade but really hardly the cream of footballers in the North-West .. a couple of minutes discussing how surprising that their favourites premier teams were flogged, with no insight into how it happened .. some research into all competing teams would be an improvement.. hopeless at the moment

How bad is the EDFL media mob?.. are they paid? Worst voice in radio.. Listening to their midweek radio show they spend 3/4 of the time talking about div2 & 1 .. talking up all these players who maybe are ok in their grade but really hardly the cream of footballers in the North-West .. a couple of minutes discussing how surprising that their favourites premier teams were flogged, with no insight into how it happened .. some research into all competing teams would be an improvement.. hopeless at the moment
Great shout tigertony. When you compare to the VAFA, with Jason Bennett heading up their media team, it’s quite embarrassing really.

Heard EK had their meet the coach the other day, only 25 players rocked up across the 3 sides and new coach only spoke for 2 minutes, tennis coach spoke for the rest. A lot of unrest with the new coaching appointment I hear….

Heard EK had their meet the coach the other day, only 25 players rocked up across the 3 sides and new coach only spoke for 2 minutes, tennis coach spoke for the rest. A lot of unrest with the new coaching appointment I hear….

Anyone with half a brain
Would’ve spoken to the 5 previous clubs and done some form of due diligence! Local footy is a community players know each other and talk

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Anyone with half a brain
Would’ve spoken to the 5 previous clubs and done some form of due diligence! Local footy is a community players know each other and talk

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

A bizarre appointment STE.. only one phone call would have done it, reports out of his last club are damning

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well that’s more than they had for the last 2 games under the previous coach! Unsure why you would refer to the new Football Director as a tennis coach rather than refer to his 10 year experience in the AFL/VFL with the Richmond FC. Although I think most on here would understand why you are 👀

It’s sad that you have gone from parochial to narcissistic in such a short space of time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that’s more than they had for the last 2 games under the previous coach! Unsure why you would refer to the new Football Director as a tennis coach rather than refer to his 10 year experience in the AFL/VFL with the Richmond FC. Although I think most on here would understand why you are 👀

It’s sad that you have gone from parochial to narcissistic in such a short space of time
Simply because when I google his name every article is about him being a tennis coach ?

For a tennis coach, Marc has a decent football background. He's played at a decent level and a successful club like Richmond wouldn't have him on board if they didn't think he was any good. Yes they are two different sports however from that skillset it can easily be applied to Aussie Rules.

For a tennis coach, Marc has a decent football background. He's played at a decent level and a successful club like Richmond wouldn't have him on board if they didn't think he was any good. Yes they are two different sports however from that skillset it can easily be applied to Aussie Rules.
Fair point, as i said all i did was google his name and every article was tennis related. Maybe they should of made him coach then instead of Sherminator

If that is true why was he offered two after the game then watched the replay on Monday and sent it to the tribunal
So many holes in your shit talk
Your man sooked like a 12 year old girl
Fact
Hahahhahahh gold so true facts are pacco player to a dive then ratted apw out at tribunal weak as piss pacco weak as piss

Hahahhahahh gold so true facts are pacco player to a dive then ratted apw out at tribunal weak as piss pacco weak as piss
Here is a question for all why don't they have netball teams in edfl while footy is playing would be alot better to watch on some days but seriously is there netball

Then again, if they spent the whole time talking about Premier Div - you’d then get the Div 1 and 2 clubs complaining they never get mentioned.

Here is a question for all why don't they have netball teams in edfl while footy is playing would be alot better to watch on some days but seriously is there netball
He certainly didn’t take a dive. On game day and being on the opposite to the camera, it looked like the elbow missed the head live. And he only made contact with the opposition players shoulder. Which when you watch the vision, he was only holding his shoulder when he hit the ground and whilst walking off it.

Edwards chose to leave the ground, and went the player not the ball. If there was any head contact at all, the 4 weeks is the right call.

Moving on now! It’s finals and that was home and away.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back