EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

East keilor seconds forfeit today’s game 🤷‍♂️
I find it fascinating that a man that has single handedly brought a club to its knees and annoucned he will be leaving at seasons end is still coaching the club ?
What are EK benefiting from by keeping him around ?
Or does he just intimidate them all too much that they are too afraid to tell him to ship off ?
Heard second hand he told the Auskickers they couldn’t hold a BBQ and presentation today because it will take away from canteen sales. It will be a long journey back for EK

I find it fascinating that a man that has single handedly brought a club to its knees and annoucned he will be leaving at seasons end is still coaching the club ?
Or does he just intimidate them all too much that they are too afraid to tell him to ship off ?
Heard second hand he told the Auskickers they couldn’t hold a BBQ and presentation today because it will take away from canteen sales. It will be a long journey back for EK
Surely that isn’t true about the auskickers. Why would he care about the canteen unless it’s privately run some like canteens and maybe it’s in the contract and if that’s the case it’s not his fault as such. But isn’t Auskick finished by 10am?? So then I can’t see any issue.

Surely that isn’t true about the auskickers. Why would he care about the canteen unless it’s privately run some like canteens and maybe it’s in the contract and if that’s the case it’s not his fault as such. But isn’t Auskick finished by 10am?? So then I can’t see any issue.
Was told that from a junior parent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Righto, give us names… if they’re already coming, spill the beans.

Heard it all before when DP came up to Premier and how’d that end up?
Game from 5th first year. Have equal to any teams top 12 players . Look out 2025 for all you bandits sooking go back to the WRFL . Fact is this comp is marginally better !!!!!!!!!

They were quite competitive today and nearly pinched a win. Not bad for a team that’s not getting paid.

Deer Park showed Airport West a clean pair of heels today despite the umpires doing everything in the last quarter to enable an Airport West victory. Was a high standard game played in good spirit except for some off the ball stuff by Airport West. Number 10 is an exceptional footballer as is number 11 for Airport West. Gee Wiz Deer Park are a solid unit considering things and despite having a number of quality players sidelined, a number playing ill and a depleted bench for the last half Deer Park delivered when it mattered against a team that absolutely threw everything at winning and failed. Does anyone know why Number 7 for Airport West only has his legs tattooed and not a drop of ink on his arms , neck or face?
* Today confirms for me that most EDFL Premier teams have a severe case of "look at me" and need to remember it is football not a fashion Parade.

Deer Park showed Airport West a clean pair of heels today despite the umpires doing everything in the last quarter to enable an Airport West victory. Was a high standard game played in good spirit except for some off the ball stuff by Airport West. Number 10 is an exceptional footballer as is number 11 for Airport West. Gee Wiz Deer Park are a solid unit considering things and despite having a number of quality players sidelined, a number playing ill and a depleted bench for the last half Deer Park delivered when it mattered against a team that absolutely threw everything at winning and failed. Does anyone know why Number 7 for Airport West only has his legs tattooed and not a drop of ink on his arms , neck or face?
* Today confirms for me that most EDFL Premier teams have a severe case of "look at me" and need to remember it is football not a fashion Parade.

Number 6 has been a sniper for 16 rounds and gets hit front on and went down like a bag of shit
Well done u won but please stop with the umpires because it was all your way stupid

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back