EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Last years division 1 side would have won this years premier premiership. No doubt about it.

Chatfield played in the backline muscles. Young instigated it because he was frustrated he couldn't get near it due to the outstanding job McKenzie was doing on him. Eventually Airport West moved the pretty boy into the forward line. McKenzie was Deer Parks best and I note Young didn't rate a mention in the best players for Airport West. BTW you have really opened the cheque book with Hansen & Neild this year?. How did Neild go?. Muratore is a class act and without him you would have been flogged by 10 goals. * Note Muratore reprimanding his own teamate for fighting was leadership in a clearly rattled airport west outfit.
* You better go to specsavers if you think that was "king hitting".

What broadcast?
A deer park person talking about check book players
U really are a fool
Muratore and Young both home grown can’t say that at deer park

U really are a fool
It’s the same tripe every week … oppositions “dogs” or “pretty boys” & umpires cost us/we’re the victims etc. etc. etc.

He’s best ignored. Deer Park will gain the league’s respect when they earn it

Last years division 1 side would have won this years premier premiership. No doubt about it.

Chatfield played in the backline muscles. Young instigated it because he was frustrated he couldn't get near it due to the outstanding job McKenzie was doing on him. Eventually Airport West moved the pretty boy into the forward line. McKenzie was Deer Parks best and I note Young didn't rate a mention in the best players for Airport West. BTW you have really opened the cheque book with Hansen & Neild this year?. How did Neild go?. Muratore is a class act and without him you would have been flogged by 10 goals. * Note Muratore reprimanding his own teamate for fighting was leadership in a clearly rattled airport west outfit.

What broadcast?
FFS give it a rest. How can you mention cheque book. Lost all credibility now.

McKenzie is a better player than Young by the way so I would back McKenzie in each time. But young goes ok and is a 1 pointer. Never known him to be aggressive type either..

U really are a fool
Muratore from Keilor muscles. Hansen and Neild pay for play. If young is homegrown shout him some ink on his arms he looks ridiculous running around looking like he has been dipped in biro ink.

The Lions are coming.

Key personal out, 5-7 2's players from last years division 1 season filling the gaps and they knock off the side who were good enough to defeat the almighty Keilor juggernaut. Should finish off the season with 4 wins from their last 5 games. Certainly still a few key players short but so are most sides seen this year. Definitely need to recruit players across the board as the 2's are woeful but hopefully they can recruit from within the EDFL now after their 2 year stint. Been competitive most games bar a few late blowouts.

Stand by my comment at the start of the season, their full side in their division 1 flag from last season would've stacked up well and truly in Premier this season.

Greenwood,Holmes,Smart,Elton,Morrish,Goater,Quick, and the unlucky Mick Edwards forced out through points would have made a significant difference. Looking forward to next year already.

You failed. Congrats on being competitive though.

FFS give it a rest. How can you mention cheque book. Lost all credibility now.

McKenzie is a better player than Young by the way so I would back McKenzie in each time. But young goes ok and is a 1 pointer. Never known him to be aggressive type either..
Of course McKenzie is better than Young that is why he flogged him again on Saturday. People love to cast aspersions at Deer Park for paying players so how much is Hansen and Neild being paid? Hansen would walk into any team in any league and be topline so it must be a lot of $$$$

Of course McKenzie is better than Young that is why he flogged him again on Saturday. People love to cast aspersions at Deer Park for paying players so how much is Hansen and Neild being paid? Hansen would walk into any team in any league and be topline so it must be a lot of $$$$
Mate give it a rest as not all players will go to the highest bidder. Deer Park are one of ( if not the biggest) club in metro that offer some ridiculous amounts of money as I know that personally. Recently EK been up there as well. Move on..

Only thing I agree on with you is that Deer Park had a reasonable year and will no doubt be up there in years to come.

Muratore from Keilor muscles. Hansen and Neild pay for play. If young is homegrown shout him some ink on his arms he looks ridiculous running around looking like he has been dipped in biro ink.
Muratore was at keilor for one year champ
Apw didn’t have under 18 that year
If your going to mouth off at least do your home work
Hanson did speak to deer park and the offer was huge but wanted a family club
One day u will relies big money doesnt entice good people
How’s Majak going for u $$$$$

Just wondering if Keilor win the flag in 24 will the white van be replaced with a white Ford Territory bearing the plates MM2024 for season 2025. The white van could be used as a cold storage unit down at Joe Brown Oval for bulk purchases when Dan Murphys has a sale on.

Muratore was at keilor for one year champ
Apw didn’t have under 18 that year
If your going to mouth off at least do your home work
Hanson did speak to deer park and the offer was huge but wanted a family club
One day u will relies big money doesnt entice good people
How’s Majak going for u $$$$$
Thank you for confirming Muratore is from Keilor. Give the family club rubbish a spell. You had 2 fifths of f all supporters at yesterday game. Families support clubs and you had no supporters there yesterday. How is APW big spend going for them? What is Neild on and how is he going?

Thank you for confirming Muratore is from Keilor. Give the family club rubbish a spell. You had 2 fifths of f all supporters at yesterday game. Families support clubs and you had no supporters there yesterday. How is APW big spend going for them? What is Neild on and how is he going?
If I was u I would stop posting because the more u do the bigger idiot u look like
Big spend we are apw pal
I wouldn’t start with that crap because I no what u pay some of your blokes
I helped one your players ride his price up on apw
Welcome to Edfl SUCKER

Mate give it a rest as not all players will go to the highest bidder. Deer Park are one of ( if not the biggest) club in metro that offer some ridiculous amounts of money as I know that personally. Recently EK been up there as well. Move on..

Only thing I agree on with you is that Deer Park had a reasonable year and will no doubt be up there in years to come.
Thankyou Turbo. I think we agree on quite a bit and will develop a mutual respect for one another as time progresses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Longblow , credit where credits due , you've certainly brought some good chat and humour to this forum, certainly sucked a few in along the way. Also on Saturdays baiting opposition supporters sitting there in your 60yo body, clothes more suited to a 16yo proudly displaying some old time tattoos thinking you're looking a bit of OK!!! Anyway mate, I look forward to what DP and yourself continues to contribute to the EDFL & Big Forum Chat

The Lions are coming.

Key personal out, 5-7 2's players from last years division 1 season filling the gaps and they knock off the side who were good enough to defeat the almighty Keilor juggernaut. Should finish off the season with 4 wins from their last 5 games. Certainly still a few key players short but so are most sides seen this year. Definitely need to recruit players across the board as the 2's are woeful but hopefully they can recruit from within the EDFL now after their 2 year stint. Been competitive most games bar a few late blowouts.

Stand by my comment at the start of the season, their full side in their division 1 flag from last season would've stacked up well and truly in Premier this season.

Greenwood,Holmes,Smart,Elton,Morrish,Goater,Quick, and the unlucky Mick Edwards forced out through points would have made a significant difference. Looking forward to next year already.
Quick, as in the Quick that's currently at EK? The same Quick who is more about his looks and sub par Insta stories... He wouldn't get a game at the top 3-4 clubs in Prem.

What broadcast?
Have to agree with you here longblow. The EDFL pundits have an over inflated opinion of where they're at. Those Deer Park sides that won 7 in a row would be winning premier league flags for sure, no doubt about it. Take Keilor out, and the rest are pedestrian, as has been shown by some of the results recently. A thrown together Deer Park team has more than held heir own this season, so they will win a Premier flag within the next 1 - 2 years.

We've been through this one before. They are pushing shit uphill. They are of the opinion that if your club get his signature over the summer before he starts playing for Footscray then he's your product. They put zero games into him in the years before he started playing there. Play HQ and Game Day unravel their argument very quickly.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back