EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

East keilor seconds forfeit todayā€™s game šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
I find it fascinating that a man that has single handedly brought a club to its knees and annoucned he will be leaving at seasons end is still coaching the club ?
What are EK benefiting from by keeping him around ?
Or does he just intimidate them all too much that they are too afraid to tell him to ship off ?
Heard second hand he told the Auskickers they couldnā€™t hold a BBQ and presentation today because it will take away from canteen sales. It will be a long journey back for EK

I find it fascinating that a man that has single handedly brought a club to its knees and annoucned he will be leaving at seasons end is still coaching the club ?
Or does he just intimidate them all too much that they are too afraid to tell him to ship off ?
Heard second hand he told the Auskickers they couldnā€™t hold a BBQ and presentation today because it will take away from canteen sales. It will be a long journey back for EK
Surely that isnā€™t true about the auskickers. Why would he care about the canteen unless itā€™s privately run some like canteens and maybe itā€™s in the contract and if thatā€™s the case itā€™s not his fault as such. But isnā€™t Auskick finished by 10am?? So then I canā€™t see any issue.

Surely that isnā€™t true about the auskickers. Why would he care about the canteen unless itā€™s privately run some like canteens and maybe itā€™s in the contract and if thatā€™s the case itā€™s not his fault as such. But isnā€™t Auskick finished by 10am?? So then I canā€™t see any issue.
Was told that from a junior parent.

Righto, give us namesā€¦ if theyā€™re already coming, spill the beans.

Heard it all before when DP came up to Premier and howā€™d that end up?
Game from 5th first year. Have equal to any teams top 12 players . Look out 2025 for all you bandits sooking go back to the WRFL . Fact is this comp is marginally better !!!!!!!!!

They were quite competitive today and nearly pinched a win. Not bad for a team thatā€™s not getting paid.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back