EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

He over ran yhe ball then had no opinion to brace for compact it was split second this is what's fkd afl now shits dribbling down to edfl stop being a soft **** this is footy it's good to see if hd hit him in head fine 4 weeks but he should not be playing gor next 2 weeks either protocol head nock but let's see I bet he plays so its just shoulder hit its play on

Translator required please.

Correct
How about dickheads donā€™t try and run through opposition players front on, with their elbow raised, and idiots say it was legal and the player/ football is now soft !
Player health has to be No 1
Protect the head always
How about u an pacco grow some balls I flog

This is exactly why afl is boring soft un watch able blokes like u whinge about hard tuff footy next u will want all players wearing helmets come on mate apw not playing finals he got 4 weeks an blokes fine to play this week so give it a rest
Have you just replied to your own message? i am glad you can understand this as i need an interpreter!

This is exactly why afl is boring soft un watch able blokes like u whinge about hard tuff footy next u will want all players wearing helmets come on mate apw not playing finals he got 4 weeks an blokes fine to play this week so give it a rest
Elbowing someone in the face has never been tough, ever!

May you enjoy a long summer in the gym and online shopping for your designer t shirts and trackie pants Longblow.. For what it's worth I think DP play finals next year
Who are they going to replace wont be Keilor, Pacco, Stathmore, (maybe Abers / Greenvale) but i am of the view they will be stronger next year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who are they going to replace wont be Keilor, Pacco, Stathmore, (maybe Abers / Greenvale) but i am of the view they will be stronger next year!
We know they'll recruit but they're coming from a fair way behind a club like Greenvale let alone the genuine premiership fancies.
It'll be interesting to see how they approach things, I suspect they'll be looking to bring a few former players back into the club, otherwise it's going to be hard to make things work from a points perspective.

We know they'll recruit but they're coming from a fair way behind a club like Greenvale let alone the genuine premiership fancies.
It'll be interesting to see how they approach things, I suspect they'll be looking to bring a few former players back into the club, otherwise it's going to be hard to make things work from a points perspective.
Mid 40 points last game and drop another 11 in 25 from that team that kicked 27 goals
9 one pointers on way home plus some elite talent to compliment our top 13

id say mighty mick may be using the terminology territory even less next season

Mid 40 points last game and drop another 11 in 25 from that team that kicked 27 goals
9 one pointers on way home plus some elite talent to compliment our top 13

id say mighty mick may be using the terminology territory even less next season
And if you look at Keilorā€™s Rd 18 side that way, gain four points and have 14 points up their sleeve. Youā€™ll still be hearing plenty about territory next year! šŸ˜‰

Hey Big Footy Fam!

First time poster, long time reader. Took inspiration from the great Turbo with my name (sorry mate, take it as a compliment :) )

DPFC are going to shake the comp up next year, heard alot of 1 pointers returning and a few big recruits coming (No surprise). If they stay injury free next year they will be a decent player added to the mix in the premier comp which i think is great, sick of the same 4 always. Considering they stayed within 7-8 goals of the big 4 id say they would be competitive. Bank on them making finals next year.

Also heard Strathmore have a potential Ex AFL 1 pointer potentially returning if he doesn't get re picked up. He is a forward.

Also heard alot of teams have gone shopping through the EK list, can expect a Mass walk at EK, not just the mercenaries but also including home grown 1 pointers. $1.01 on them getting relegated next year. May even be a potential for the double drop across 2 years.

Hey Big Footy Fam!

First time poster, long time reader. Took inspiration from the great Turbo with my name (sorry mate, take it as a compliment :) )

DPFC are going to shake the comp up next year, heard alot of 1 pointers returning and a few big recruits coming (No surprise). If they stay injury free next year they will be a decent player added to the mix in the premier comp which i think is great, sick of the same 4 always. Considering they stayed within 7-8 goals of the big 4 id say they would be competitive. Bank on them making finals next year.

Also heard Strathmore have a potential Ex AFL 1 pointer potentially returning if he doesn't get re picked up. He is a forward.

Also heard alot of teams have gone shopping through the EK list, can expect a Mass walk at EK, not just the mercenaries but also including home grown 1 pointers. $1.01 on them getting relegated next year. May even be a potential for the double drop across 2 years.
Strathmore ex AFL will be Matthew Allison.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back