EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watched it - spoke pretty well I thought, understandably disappointed as you’d expect and gave full credit to Pascoe Vale.
The appointment of Tudor is paying off in spades. You need a good coach to compete and match the McGuane tactical brain. It’s important to get a good start or at least hold them early.
Great stuff Pacco it’s been a long time but maybe it’s the year of the panther..

Many months ago I said Keilor was very beatable. I was right. Mick's territory has run out of fuel. Is Mick's son a better player than any other available player who would play a similar role who has toiled at Keilor all year long and not been selected in the seniors?

Many months ago I said Keilor was very beatable. I was right. Mick's territory has run out of fuel. Is Mick's son a better player than any other available player who would play a similar role who has toiled at Keilor all year long and not been selected in the seniors?
Tudor had Mick's son pegged for extra treatment...nice move!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How pathetic of you to make this personal.

Micks son wouldn’t have a pubic hair on his body and be lucky to weigh 60kg. So no.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Unlikely they’ll be a mick’s minute today so here’s the Whisp’s minute:

Oh boy wowee. Terrific Tudor has done it. I said earlier in the year that their problem was scoring and they need to kick multiple goals against the red white and blue to stand a chance. Saad was immense today - bringing his tricks from Preston City Oval to coburg. Kosmas brilliance wasn’t enough to spark a comeback as the Panthers exercise their mental demons and September scaries are a flash in the past for the Red and Black.

Now we move to Sunday….Nick Ash’s last hurrah.
I wasn't sure bout Tudor but fair hope they win or gvale!

I wouldn’t be writing Keilor off just yet on one performance. Get a few handy players back next week from Williamstown bowing out in VFL plus a few back from injury.

Not the best time to not be playing your best footy but at least they still alive I suppose.
Petric, Colenso, and Brand should come back in. That’s 3 starting forwards. Definitely wouldn’t be writing them off. Should be a great grand final if they are to make it.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back