EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Territory
Keilor Tracksuit pants too clean and polished. Strathmore fumbling like they were on a first date. Dangerous in the 2nd quarter but their kicking was atrocious. No. 48 kicked it to the opposition every time. Umps hot and cold. Didn’t fall for the frees that small forwards from Strathmore were playing for.
Mick’s tracksuit pants should be framed and mounted. I’d pay to see them. They defy gravity.

hard one to gauge. keilor definitely the better team but did strathmore waste chances or not take them when it counted. either way i I still think Keillor win by enough and now best two teams of 2024 meet to decide it.

I think it’s a fopar on behalf of Edfl to relegate Marby last year and let Deer Puke in . Seniors, good reserves , juniors coming out of their ears and a great girls structure. The other we will see if they can deliver what they promised the EDFL when they got admitted to the comp. Train wreck

Longblow any truth in that an approach by DP has been made to Albanvale for a merger to help out with junior and reserve numbers now that the Edfl grace period
DP previously approached Albanvale for a merger in their WRFL days when DP were struggling to field reserves teams, thankfully Albanvale said no.

DP ended up paying Albanvale reserves players (ie D2 reserves players) to fill its own reserves teams.

Albanvale have never had serious problems filling 2 teams, why do DP have problems a mile up Station Rd?

Because they are a lazy football club, all icing and no cake.

Hopefully Albanvale say no again if the rumours is true.

DP previously approached Albanvale for a merger in their WRFL days when DP were struggling to field reserves teams, thankfully Albanvale said no.

DP ended up paying Albanvale reserves players (ie D2 reserves players) to fill its own reserves teams.

Albanvale have never had serious problems filling 2 teams, why do DP have problems a mile up Station Rd?

Because they are a lazy football club, all icing and no cake.

Hopefully Albanvale say no again if the rumours is true.
I think it’s because one team is playing in the top division and the other just about always been in the lowest division so reserves players having fun with mates probably prefer to play lower division..

I think it’s a fopar on behalf of Edfl to relegate Marby last year and let Deer Puke in . Seniors, good reserves , juniors coming out of their ears and a great girls structure. The other we will see if they can deliver what they promised the EDFL when they got admitted to the comp. Train wreck
Wow aren't you a nice human bean. So obsessed with Deer Park it seems. Suggest you Calmdown a little before you blow a pooper valve .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marby's back so we'll see how they go next year. Would personally love to see Marby v DP to see how the last 2 B grade premiers stack up

Mate you finish on the bottom of the ladder you go down a division that’s how it is and always has been. Solution marby needed to win more games.

Deer Park are opening the war chest. Think they’ll be a fair way in front of Marby. Few ex AFL names being floated around.
Great business model . Edfl gave DP 2 years grace to get 2 senior teams plus an under 18’s competing let’s see if they hold them to their promises . Too many clubs forfeiting ressies and u18’s which reflects on the comp

Great business model . Edfl gave DP 2 years grace to get 2 senior teams plus an under 18’s competing let’s see if they hold them to their promises . Too many clubs forfeiting ressies and u18’s which reflects on the comp
Don’t disagree on this. It’s a really poor look if you can’t field 18s or reserves. I don’t follow them. I have heard some of the names floating around. Be interesting to see if they confirm them.

Don’t disagree on this. It’s a really poor look if you can’t field 18s or reserves. I don’t follow them. I have heard some of the names floating around. Be interesting to see if they confirm them.
Be a full book of juniors at John McLeod through to 18s
7 one pointers back , top end talent adding to the list sending players back to the reserves
Plenty of “territory “ covered there !

Be a full book of juniors at John McLeod through to 18s
7 one pointers back , top end talent adding to the list sending players back to the reserves
Plenty of “territory “ covered there !
Seven one pointers are most likely in their 30s now, wont have much impact in the ones, will help the twos no doubt.

Points will be another big issue at DP, will be ongoing for years to come, as your juniors are rubbish.

Seven one pointers are most likely in their 30s now, wont have much impact in the ones, will help the twos no doubt.

Points will be another big issue at DP, will be ongoing for years to come, as your juniors are rubbish.
Its been the same story every year however they have managed to find a way around the 1 pointers for their starting 22. I think their biggest issue is depth because if they get injuries to those 1 pointers thats where they struggle

Going to be a long 6 months listening to the dribblers go on about how good they will be next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back