EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Keilor deserved winners. Should have been 5 goals up QT. Mores dominated 2nd qtr and were wasteful.

First premier game been to in a while and the umpiring was nothing short of embarrassing. Downfield free kicks, 50s and simple missed decisions.
So the umpiring was normal....

The deer parks and ek’s can wave around all the cash they want. At the end of the day there both far from being destination club like the strathmores, keilors etc which is shown by the depth they have in the reserves and u18s. DP didn’t win a game in the reserves and EK forfeit on multiple occasions. Big issue in my eyes if they want success going forward.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Callum Moore signed at Abers… has been dominating the O&M league for a few years

Can’t remember the last time Keilor under 18’s played in a grand final. Shows they have no juniors coming through. Will bite them in years to come I would have thought.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Winning under 18 flags is nice but not essential for a strong club, having good numbers (for financial reasons) and getting 3 quality players into the senior squad (top 30) is what counts from the junior program.

The big question this week is not how many stars Mick will fill his team with or will the umpires give Keilor a fair go for a change (haha) … but which gate will the big white beer fridge attempt entry.. maybe over the bowls club fence.. shame shame shame

Reuben William. What a special player. Intercepting beast and one of mighty mick’s great soldiers. Dark day for Strathmore who never looked up to it. Hopefully ‘Jackie’ gets a run at the Pascoe Vale Hotel for the condolences.

Tudor v Mick. It comes down to this. The whisp and he’s viewing party will be there. Hopefully the weather picks up or else I’ll have to ask Mick for his coat. It’s my greatest student in Mick vs my best up and coming student in Tudor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Callum Moore to Abers.
Marchbank to the Griff.
Pat Christofi to Facebook.

As the Exodus continues at EK, it really does show the character of the departed following money ( especially the one pointers). Not Matty Dennis though - what a champion bloke & player - signed for next year and they can build around him. Not all doom & gloom at EK ,in fact the opposite. This so called champion list that Christofi assembled managed to win 4 games this year and came to Premier Division by default. The turnover of players at EK has been Phenomenal over the past 6 years - Must be over 150+ players with NEW EK JUMPERS and warm up tops that have left.
What Legacy does he leave ? Well i am sure they will here about it at the Preso on Friday night - might be a bit awkward for some , especially if he was advising a lot of these players to leave.

Avondale, Craigieburn, Westmeadows, Glenroy were all in the same boat and have managed to stay in existence, rebuild and reset for the future. I am sure EK will be fine with a lot happening behind the scenes. Good Luck in 2025...

As the Exodus continues at EK, it really does show the character of the departed following money ( especially the one pointers). Not Matty Dennis though - what a champion bloke & player - signed for next year and they can build around him. Not all doom & gloom at EK ,in fact the opposite. This so called champion list that Christofi assembled managed to win 4 games this year and came to Premier Division by default. The turnover of players at EK has been Phenomenal over the past 6 years - Must be over 150+ players with NEW EK JUMPERS and warm up tops that have left.
What Legacy does he leave ? Well i am sure they will here about it at the Preso on Friday night - might be a bit awkward for some , especially if he was advising a lot of these players to leave.

Avondale, Craigieburn, Westmeadows, Glenroy were all in the same boat and have managed to stay in existence, rebuild and reset for the future. I am sure EK will be fine with a lot happening behind the scenes. Good Luck in 2025...
Please film and Post Big Pat's presso speech on here please

I was at the div 1 grand final and got informed that Parkside is merging with Ascot vale juniors and will be applying for a position in the Edfl . Strong club history , good facilities and location and now an abundance of juniors. Let’s hope the board do their due diligence this time around

I was at the div 1 grand final and got informed that Parkside is merging with Ascot vale juniors and will be applying for a position in the Edfl . Strong club history , good facilities and location and now an abundance of juniors. Let’s hope the board do their due diligence this time around
What division will they be in? Really is ruining div 1/2 with a new team coming across every year.

Agree and some of those one pointers have been well looked after over the past few years.

What division will they be in? Really is ruining div 1/2 with a new team coming across every year.

They have an aversion to higher level football. Their favourite pastime is to petition the WRFL to stay in the same division after winning senior flags.

Start them at Divvy 2 if they come over.

Who are the confirmed departures from EK?
Hopefully some of the people that were put off by Pat return & help the club through this next period, even if just in an off field capacity.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back