EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Reuben William. What a special player. Intercepting beast and one of mighty mick’s great soldiers. Dark day for Strathmore who never looked up to it. Hopefully ‘Jackie’ gets a run at the Pascoe Vale Hotel for the condolences.

Tudor v Mick. It comes down to this. The whisp and he’s viewing party will be there. Hopefully the weather picks up or else I’ll have to ask Mick for his coat. It’s my greatest student in Mick vs my best up and coming student in Tudor.
Did Rueben used to play at Wyndham vale in the wrfl?

Guy at work said today Nick Hind and Andrew Browne signed for Keilor next year . God help us

A white van, therefore it must belong to Keilor?? Pascoe Vale and Strathmore were also at the ground that day. Obviously only Keilor has a white van, stop with the unfounded crap.
Hardly unfounded. That white van travels to all Keilor away games and the Keilor supporters put hardly any money over the bar on their travels. Shit form IMO

They have an aversion to higher level football. Their favourite pastime is to petition the WRFL to stay in the same division after winning senior flags.

Start them at Divvy 2 if they come over.
They would win div 2 with the team they had this year somewhat easy I would say , div 1 would be the right spot for them although I agree bringing a new team into that division every year is stiff for the teams already in there trying to come up

Anyone seen him play, how’s he go , 60 goals in that league which is equivalent if not better then the edfl is a good effort
Huge loss for Nth, the kid can play.
One of my favourites to watch, might have to start watching a few Aberfieldie games.
Will be up to that level for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Calluzzi Hill. Laguna campisi Instead of being remembered as great EK clubman and players u be remembered as pats puppets how embarrassing

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
All of these four have won multiple junior best and fairests at EK years before Pat came to the club. Caluzzi won several Comp bests as well. Campisi too an EDFL best in comp for EK. I think Laguda may have as well but not 100% on that.

All four of them gave everything they had to the Cougars for many years, junior and seniors. They will always be welcome back in the future as distinguished and admired ex-players .
NO BODY AT EK would consider these outstanding young men as anybody's puppets.

It was extremely difficult for all of them to leave I can assure you but when you are offered twice what EK could
offer then it is a no brainer........You would know all about no brains hey champ!

You are the embarrassing one I am afraid.......NO IDEA.

Last edited:
All of these four have won multiple junior best and fairests at EK years before Pat came to the club. Caluzzi won several Comp bests as well. Campisi too an EDFL best in comp for EK. I think Laguda may have as well but not 100% on that.

All three of them gave everything they had to the Cougars for many years, junior and seniors. They will always be welcome back in the future as distinguished and admired ex-players .

It was extremely difficult for all of them to leave I can assure you but when you are offered twice what EK could
offer then it is a no brainer........You would know all about no brains hey champ!

They wouldn't follow my highly analytical mastermind game plan that consisted of blaming the players for getting pumped every week..I couldn't have them staining my record.

All four of them gave everything they had to the Cougars for many years, junior and seniors. They will always be welcome back in the future as distinguished and admired ex-players .

Maybe you should read the room mate, walked out in the club previously came back for cash and now leaving for cash. Yeah i get you great clubmen indeed most of all in the time of need. You’re embarrassing

I am hearing Matthew Watson to sign/already signed at St Berneard's next year. Linked to Steven Alessio who is his uncle and coach at the VAFA club.

Maybe you should read the room mate, walked out in the club previously came back for cash and now leaving for cash. Yeah i get you great clubmen indeed most of all in the time of need. You’re embarrassing
Yep all about the $$$ unfortunately at all clubs, not like they all play to be with their mates these days.

Laguda won a Calder Cannons b & f

They love the club. They just love it. And, now they’ve gone.

I have just picked up Mick's tracksuit pants from the dry cleaners and given him some guidance on Saturdays game. After watching Keilor kick 48 goals in 2 games against us this year I can see where they are going wrong. I will be doing Leigh's lawns tomorrow and sharing with him a little wisdom on what Pascoe Vale can do to win the ultimate prize.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back