EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

What is the issue with Leigh Tudor , he has an outstanding resume for a local coach, they beat the unbeatable in Keilor and played off in the grand final which is a huge improvement on previous seasons, what is the actual problem in house ?
To many players wanting to leave and the talk has been going on for most of the year that he’s not liked. I’m not in the inner sanctum so I don’t know what it is they don’t like but it’s enough for them to no longer want to play under him.

To many players wanting to leave and the talk has been going on for most of the year that he’s not liked. I’m not in the inner sanctum so I don’t know what it is they don’t like but it’s enough for them to no longer want to play under him.
That's the core of the problem with Pacco and why they've never been successful, players have too much say... Tudor will weed those players out and build a playing group that is resilient and have a chance of winning their 1st ever A Grade Flag.

That's the core of the problem with Pacco and why they've never been successful, players have too much say... Tudor will weed those players out and build a playing group that is resilient and have a chance of winning their 1st ever A Grade Flag.

wasnt liked at Essendon VFL either ? true or false.

This is not AFL. These players all talk and if there is an issue it spreads like cancer. Weeding out perceived problem players will only compound the issue and incoming recruits would need to be naive not to know an issue exists. Remember the saying happy wife happy life. Maybe it ought to be happy players happy playing group.

This is not AFL. These players all talk and if there is an issue it spreads like cancer. Weeding out perceived problem players will only compound the issue and incoming recruits would need to be naive not to know an issue exists. Remember the saying happy wife happy life. Maybe it ought to be happy players happy playing group.
Do you reckon McGuane and the Keilor committee would put up with whining players? Answer = No. The message is clear at all Strong Clubs (Keilor/Heidelberg/Echuca/Smore/Werribee Districts ect...) - 'This is the way we do it here, we back ourselves in and it works, either do the role you have been given or P*ss Off".

Pacco are & have been spending sh*t loads of money for years now, have good resources and off field support. Not winning an A Grade flag with the effort that has been put in off field is not good enough so things need to change, starting with the Playing Group who must take the full blame for not producing results. Digby did his best but didn't get there. Tudors been bought in to get results, he will be focused on that and if a few players don't like him and leave so be it, I'm sure that won't put him off the end goal of delivering what he's been employed to do! You will not see the genuine good players who are invested in winning that elusive Flag leave Pacco!

Last edited:
Depends on circumstances.
Coddled players & coaches on an ego trip are equally problematic.
Speaking in absolutes one way or another is problematic.
Out of curiosity, if Stillman did quit (a claim denied by Pacco ppl in fairness), does that reflect poorly on him or the club?

Strong clubs /does that mean who cares about CAPS?
Those words must be a delight to any new recruits old and juniors. Do your role or p##s off. Would love to be there when that line is delivered or is it that the promises made and $$$$ offered means partial selective deafness by recruits

Do you reckon McGuane and the Keilor committee would put up with whining players? Answer = No. The message is clear at all Strong Clubs (Keilor/Heidelberg/Echuca/Smore/Werribee Districts ect...) - 'This is the way we do it here, we back ourselves in and it works, either do the role you have been given or P*ss Off".

Pacco are & have been spending sh*t loads of money for years now, have good resources and off field support. Not winning an A Grade flag with the effort that has been put in off field is not good enough so things need to change, starting with the Playing Group who must take the full blame for not producing results. Digby did his best but didn't get there. Tudors been bought in to get results, he will be focused on that and if a few players don't like him and leave so be it, I'm sure that won't put him off the end goal of delivering what he's been employed to do! You will not see the genuine good players who are invested in winning that elusive Flag leave Pacco!
Werribee Districts

Lmfao

I see Portarlington FC in the Bellarine FNL have announced the signing of Deer Park ruckman Scott Greenough today. Big Scottie who milked every available $$$$$ out of his career at the Lions gets to the Demons for about $36K to play closer to home which isn't much of a pay cut from what he was getting paid at Deer Park.

I see Portarlington FC in the Bellarine FNL have announced the signing of Deer Park ruckman Scott Greenough today. Big Scottie who milked every available $$$$$ out of his career at the Lions gets to the Demons for about $36K to play closer to home which isn't much of a pay cut from what he was getting paid at Deer Park.

2k per game yeah your spot on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back