EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Weren't you locked up for the last three ?
I did miss a couple due to unforeseen circumstances ....

I was at the Altona granny when we came from the clouds which showed our winning at all costs culture and completed the record for the most local snr grand final wins in a row ....

It's great to be back !!!

I was at the Altona granny when we came from the clouds which showed our winning at all costs culture and completed the record for the most local snr grand final wins in a row ....

Does mighty Micks best 7 years from the 20 he has coached at KFC match Marc Bullens 7 years at DPFC

Don’t give me the standard thing Bullen’s teams would have knocked over this years Mighty Micks with Chris Stewart in the stands drinking CCs

Does mighty Micks best 7 years from the 20 he has coached at KFC match Marc Bullens 7 years at DPFC

Don’t give me the standard thing Bullen’s teams would have knocked over this years Mighty Micks with Chris Stewart in the stands drinking CCs
Hmmm I won't get into that debate ....

We were lucky to have Mark Bullen even Chris Stewart coaching/playing for our club .....
Mick has previously been down to 3023 for a pre grand final chat he gave us the 100 spider vs loins motivational chat ..... It was great and from that I respect his stature at the KFC as a great snr football coach with full respect for the KFC and their program .....No doubt DP on the other hand want to make more history in the EDFL Premier Competition ..... Paying money having good programs good cultures any type of sport is about winning and doing whatever it takes ....

KFC are the team to beat let's beat em .....

The record is held by Cummins Ramblers FC in the Great Flinders league - they won 15 in a row between 1968 and 1982.

DP almost got to the 'Bon Jovi' stage of that feat by winning seven.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back