EDFL Premier Div 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can Jensen be named if he hasn't been cleared? Doesn't it have to go through the sportpulse system or whatever it is called?

Can’t believe they banned me from posting on the div1 forum. Apparently I’m to educated for div1 so have to get back onto the premier thread. 😎😎😎

Baldy, Jenson is a Douttas junior and 1 pointer with mates at the club so I’m sure it won’t bother the group. Good pick up mid season.
[/
One of the ones that walked out
Baldy, Jenson is a Douttas junior and 1 pointer with mates at the club so I’m sure it won’t bother the group. Good pick up mid season.

Is one of the guys that walked out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's no apparent about it. Was a week, but what the heck, I'll make it permanent.

Hey Mel, you need to get a sense of humour buddy. Best you keep me away from the div1 forum as East Keilor are paying more than the players to get up to premier.

Im usually a supporter of the umpires but I seen 2 of the most the biased decisions that appeared to be blantant cheating today.

1. 1st quarter and the game is tight with both teams cracking in. EK kick it deep into the goal square and the EK forward and HS defender contest the Ball and it’s touched and the ball ends up going over the line. The HS full back goes to get the ball for a kick out and the EK forwards set up defensively for a kick out and the goal umpire gives it a goal. Absolute disgrace and this offical should not be allowed to umpire another game.
Even worse that the field umpire never over ruled or the goal never consulted the field umpire.

2- 2nd quarter and HS going deep into the forward line and it’s contested footy about a metre out from the goal line and the same goal umpire rules the ball went over the line for a point and EK kick it in.

Both were blantant cheating and I wouldn’t be surprised if he was being paid (as well as a field umpire) to keep the margin no closer than 4 goals.

At the time the goal was awarded it was a close tussle and a close contest and allowing the goal provided EK with a good break.

What is happening in div1 to allow this club so much favouritism. It’s becoming embarrassing for the EDFL.

Mel, can you put this on the div1 thread. 🙏

Hey Mel, you need to get a sense of humour buddy. Best you keep me away from the div1 forum as East Keilor are paying more than the players to get up to premier.

Im usually a supporter of the umpires but I seen 2 of the most the biased decisions that appeared to be blantant cheating today.

1. 1st quarter and the game is tight with both teams cracking in. EK kick it deep into the goal square and the EK forward and HS defender contest the Ball and it’s touched and the ball ends up going over the line. The HS full back goes to get the ball for a kick out and the EK forwards set up defensively for a kick out and the goal umpire gives it a goal. Absolute disgrace and this offical should not be allowed to umpire another game.
Even worse that the field umpire never over ruled or the goal never consulted the field umpire.

2- 2nd quarter and HS going deep into the forward line and it’s contested footy about a metre out from the goal line and the same goal umpire rules the ball went over the line for a point and EK kick it in.

Both were blantant cheating and I wouldn’t be surprised if he was being paid (as well as a field umpire) to keep the margin no closer than 4 goals.

At the time the goal was awarded it was a close tussle and a close contest and allowing the goal provided EK with a good break.

What is happening in div1 to allow this club so much favouritism. It’s becoming embarrassing for the EDFL.

I was referring to incidents were umpires are abused or threatened. Most of these players men, women or kids are just cowards having a go at a poor umpire. Most wouldn’t take on an opposing player, put there head over the ball or go back with the flight..
Clubs should be supporting umpires, NO Matter WHAT.. Yes they are not perfect but it’s part of the game and has been for years. Probably all these new rule changes into local footy hasn’t helped either.

Your post from the Div 1 thread.
I think you need to let it go as nothing is going to change. EK will not be punished, despite you and I both agreeing they should be in some way.

Tulla or Craigieburn will win the flag and all this will be forgotten.

Your post from the Div 1 thread.
I think you need to let it go as nothing is going to change. EK will not be punished, despite you and I both agreeing they should be in some way.

Tulla or Craigieburn will win the flag and all this will be forgotten.

I agree with you but what I seen today really needs to be investigated.

In the AFL there has been a player suspended for gambling on games and rumours other players are in dept to certain book makers. Is corruption coming into local footy?? What I witnessed today I think it is.

Yes I’m aware decision are never perfect but goal umpires clearly affecting results is a major problem. It was a huge game changer and players were absolutely bemused.. So they tried to manipulate the player points now are they going down another avenue to get results!!

As the oracle of everything in local footy why don’t you go down and offer our services as a umpire. PLEASE umpires don’t cheat they call it as they see it.
Must be a good view of everything that the umpires miss from your Ivory Tower Through your rose coloured glasses. Most people on here regard you as a joke!!!!!

Suck shit Turbo u loser.

Wasn’t it you that bagged other posters, clubs, coaches, players anyone that wanted to put umpires down.

Yet somehow the umpires are being paid to favour 1 side.

Aucklander can you ban this flog permanently from big footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back