EDFL Premier Div 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better go to Specsavers. Far more than that in the vision. As I indicated, some were obscured due to the angle I took the shot from. I suppose I could have trotted out onto the field and taken a front on shot. Umpires and players may have objected though. Expected nothing less than your usual deflection and excuses though. You’ve been exposed ( once again) as a hypocrite, totally lacking in basic integrity, and fast and loose with the truth.
Where is the picture then showing more than 5. Keep lying to everyone you have lost any credibility with this post. Why didn’t you go out to Craigieburn?

Pacco’s bench for yesterday’s match against Abers at Clifton Park. Including interchange players and Digby
standing on the stool on the right there was, and I counted at least 15-16 Pacco bodies. There were so many, I had difficulty fitting them all in on my very basic IPhone 6 camera. Some are hidden behind others in the photo. It looked to me like a pre-conceived ploy to have so many there, possibly to taunt and abuse any Abers players who came within shouting distance.

I felt quite intimidated, as I’m sure so did the Abers players who were in the vicinity. I was half expecting an Abers player to run off the field and attack one of those standing on the sidelines, such was the level of provocation. Turbo’s Mail is reputedly in the inner sanctum at Pacco. Perhaps he could enlighten us whether this is standard practice at Pacco to have all these extra bodies on the sidelines, and whether he condones it. EDFL certainly needs to crack down on this blatant abuse and exploitation of the interchange personnel.

1625968495197.jpeg
I count 11 non-players which includes Digby and a (clearly labelled) waterboy and 4 players! It's a bit like 'Where's Wally?'

What is the EDFL regulation about non-playing numbers on the bench? Is there a cap?

I count 11 non-players which includes Digby and a (clearly labelled) waterboy and 4 players! It's a bit like 'Where's Wally?'

What is the EDFL regulation about non-playing numbers on the bench? Is there a cap?
Silver, any EDFL rule can be overruled by what is known as the “Turbo decree” rule. It basically means that Turbo can make a captains call on which teams the rules apply to, and which clubs can do whatever they like. Interpretation and enforcement of the rule doesn’t need to be consistent across the board. If he hates your club (Strathmore, Roxy, Craigieburn, EK ), then you’re in deep shit.

Big comeback by AH to draw but what the hell was that reversal in the middle in the dying seconds!?
Ah finally kicked straight in the last qtr , they kicked 6 points from inside 20 metres including one from the top of goal square ,

last 3 weeks AH kicking goal has been woeful hence the losses to greenvale and Pascoe vale

Officials on bench - Team Officials on Bench Seniors- 7 Officials permitted on the bench and must include runner and trainer. Juniors- 5 Officials permitted on the bench and must include runner and trainer.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Silver I count the following:
4 interchange players - allowed
2 trainers - allowed
1 waterperson - allowed
5 others (possibly another person behind the person in puffer jacket)

* not including those on the elevated bench but they are off the interchange area somewhat.

Lot different to what was shown last week at SM
2 trainers - allowed
1 waterperson - allowed
9 others ????

*every one standing right on the the boundary line

Big difference but then again Stax is just trying to reignite trouble again as that’s what they do at SM.

Big comeback by AH to draw but what the hell was that reversal in the middle in the dying seconds!?
Some very questionable umpiring decisions in that last 1/4 but last one was the worst. Once the umpire committed to paying the free kick to Marby in the middle the reversal as soft as it was had to also be in the middle not back to forward pocket. 16 for Marby took 2 clean marks not paid on wing even watching replay showed 2 clear marks. Marby shouldn’t have lost but wow several absolute howlers by umpires

Some very questionable umpiring decisions in that last 1/4 but last one was the worst. Once the umpire committed to paying the free kick to Marby in the middle the reversal as soft as it was had to also be in the middle not back to forward pocket. 16 for Marby took 2 clean marks not paid on wing even watching replay showed 2 clear marks. Marby shouldn’t have lost but wow several absolute howlers by umpires
Let’s agree to disagree , that’s footy with the umpiring , the weak before ah v Pascoe , Pascoe got some very dubious free kicks for soft goals

and let’s not forget ah 6 shots all missed inside 20
Metres including one from the goal square ... marby were kept in the game due to bad kicking ,

Ridiculous to have 100+ margins in our top division. Top 4 teams get nothing out of playing Craigieburn apart from % and possibly injuries. Think the time has arrived for discretion to come in.
If a clubs aren’t ready to move up a div then should be able to advise the league. You need to add 5-6 good players to be competitive when moving up a level. Salary cap will help but weather C’Bourne have the money or not they can’t seem to get it right. It could simply be there location but have had enough chances.
In some seasons a club like Tulla or Westy finishing 3rd-4th could be better prepared to go up than the premiers. Some of these clubs might have had home grown players leave to play higher level and on a promise to return if there club gets to premier division.
Not having a go at Craigieburn they just aren’t competitive at this level.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The league should have the ability and courage to identify a side like Craigieburn in preseason and understand they are not going to be able to compete at Premier league level, and then see a side like East Keilor who have means of investing in the side and push them up. It was obvious for all at the start of the year. If they are not prepared to do this, perhaps a 2 up 2 down like in the ammos might help.

Let’s agree to disagree , that’s footy with the umpiring , the weak before ah v Pascoe , Pascoe got some very dubious free kicks for soft goals

and let’s not forget ah 6 shots all missed inside 20
Metres including one from the goal square ... marby were kept in the game due to bad kicking ,
Bad kicking falls back on the players and is something they can control bad umpiring you have no control over

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The umpire was right where he gave the free kick that’s the rule. Not sure what the reversal was for but where the umpire gave the kick was right.

You're not so wise, are you.

I really can't stand people that criticise the umpires, when they themselves do not know the rules.

The rule is very clear. The free kick shall be paid where the incident occurred or where the ball is, whichever is the greatest advantage.

Last edited:
Your not so wise, are you.

I really can't stand people that criticise the umpires, when they themselves do not know the rules.

The rule is very clear. The free kick shall be paid where the incident occurred or where the ball is, whichever is the greatest advantage.

Always a lot easier for supporters and clubs to blame the umpires for a couple of poor decisions, instead of blaming the poor execution of skills by their players.

Haven't heard from turbo in several days. Has he finally deleted his account?

That’s not true there is A lot of bias umpiring for certain clubs when you play them and you have to accept that also
umpires dont cheat - they have a very difficult job, they change the rules every year and they have to umpire very ordinary football at times.
Count the errors made by players and then the umpires - players are making a lot more and costing their sides goals and games!

umpires dont cheat - they have a very difficult job, they change the rules every year and they have to umpire very ordinary football at times.
Count the errors made by players and then the umpires - players are making a lot more and costing their sides goals and games!
agree

The problem is they dont see enough of holding players off the ball.you need three field umpires

The problem is they dont see enough of holding players off the ball.you need three field umpires
A great idea, but I think they are still trying to fill all the games, rather than supply 3 to games, if they supplied 3 to all the games from the top, that would fill seniors, what do we do with all the other games?? have no umpires

Cheating is harsh word , influenced by certain clubs and there supporters , thats a definite
But that’s cool , errors made by players is a factor I don’t disagree with that also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back