EDFL Premier Division - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mud slinging is easy about any club isnt it? I mean I could say that i think douttas are a rabble with a crap blokey culture, crap clubrooms, crap juniors blah blah blah but nobody would agree :D
what your rooms are better me thinks not, what about that closet out back you call a visitors room!! At least we have blokes at our club and not prima donnas and yes our juniors have had better years. Our club does significant work off field that a moron like you could not comprehend. And the bottom line is yes you are 3rd on the ladder (just) and yes you will have spent a bucket load for no reward again!! - alas only 1 AGrade flag on the wall:D

what your rooms are better me thinks not, what about that closet out back you call a visitors room!! At least we have blokes at our club and not prima donnas and yes our juniors have had better years. Our club does significant work off field that a moron like you could not comprehend. And the bottom line is yes you are 3rd on the ladder (just) and yes you will have spent a bucket load for no reward again!! - alas only 1 AGrade flag on the wall:D

Sierra
How many Flags has Doutta's Won 1948,49,50,51,53,54,57,59,61,62,63,64,69,72,80,90,91,99,Premiers and Champions in 1949 + 1957 me thinks
How many was that you said Aberfeldie had won ?????

So true and thats why we love Big Footy......I see you being a newbie you have alot to learn or perhaps you have had to change your profile due to an APO order? Or are you the son of member Abers?

Haha, geez if I have any kids getting about I certainly did not know about it. And I must have started young if they are able to post on Bigfooty!

tis so easy catching douta fish :D Must be easy harking back to your past when you havnt got a future :p
Only Past abers have had is good under 18s and you had a Douttas person coaching them
must be terrible having no history , so many runner up boards on your wall , SAD really

Sierra
How many Flags has Doutta's Won 1948,49,50,51,53,54,57,59,61,62,63,64,69,72,80,90,91,99,Premiers and Champions in 1949 + 1957 me thinks
How many was that you said Aberfeldie had won ?????
Am well aware of how many flags EDS have won in Agrade, my comment (fact ) - is that Abers only have 1 flag on the wall. Go stars!

Abers are going fine, 3rd on the ladder, shame the coach was sacked last week, will be a ripper of game this week against Oak Park.

Was expecting a good physical game today but it was all over at quarter time.
Abers kicking 10 goals to 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the final 4 about set ......
Strathmore and Greenvale will meet in Round 18, with the winner most likely having the 'honour' of wearing the dark shorts the next week.
Abers (36 pts, 132.12% : Marby, Craigieburn, Keilor, Greenvale, Pacco, ) - 3 games + % ahead of 5th. With Craigieburn to come, finals now look safe.
Marby (28 pts, 96.01% : Abers, Keilor, Pacco, Douttas, Oak Park) - have already played Strathmore and Greenvale. 3 out of the last 5 to tie up 4th
Oak Park (24 pts, 87.77% : Craigieburn, Greenvale, Strathmore, Avondale, Marby) - on current form would only be favourites against Craigieburn. A win over Avondale might still see the Round 18 Game against Marby as 'live'.
Pacco (20 pts, 109.41% : Strathmore, Avondale, Marby, Keilor, Abers) - might be the best chance of those currently outside the 4, as their strong percentage means they only need to pick up 2 games. Would need to pick up 4 of the last 5. Might still be live in Round 18 against Abers.
Douttas (20 pts, 91.65% : Greenvale, Strathmore, Avondale, Marby, Keilor) - will probably be happy with 2 out of the last 3.
Keilor (20 pts, 91.64 : Avondale, Marby, Abers, Pacco, Douttas) - won't be happy with the season to date. Opportunities to end on a positive or a negative note.
Avondale - can plan for next year.
Craigieburn - the rest of the year won't get any better

Strong word is Keilor are in huge financial strife, Oh how the mighty have fallen.............
Strong word - I would suggest you check your sources. All players paid as per normal arrangements. Rumours like this will always happen on the back of a disappointing year. If Keilor do have a debt anywhere this would explain why they have pulled back on player spend. Good management if you ask me!!! Don't spend what you don't have. Come end of season I am sure everyone will be paid as per usual.

Strong word - I would suggest you check your sources. All players paid as per normal arrangements. Rumours like this will always happen on the back of a disappointing year. If Keilor do have a debt anywhere this would explain why they have pulled back on player spend. Good management if you ask me!!! Don't spend what you don't have. Come end of season I am sure everyone will be paid as per usual.

Keilors big financial backers I think are Seany Morris who runs a scaffolding company within the construction industry and Brad Teal who is in real estate, 2 industries really feeling the pinch at the moment, so wouldn’t be surprised if the purse strings have been tightened but is too big and proud a club to fail, although this didnt help Rangers in the SPL

I wonder how many clubs are leveraged from sponsors from these industries and if any others are struggling.

Keilors big financial backers I think are Seany Morris who runs a scaffolding company within the construction industry and Brad Teal who is in real estate, 2 industries really feeling the pinch at the moment, so wouldn’t be surprised if the purse strings have been tightened but is too big and proud a club to fail, although this didnt help Rangers in the SPL

I wonder how many clubs are leveraged from sponsors from these industries and if any others are struggling.

Most clubs I would think , we all operate in the same environment

Can anyone give us a rundown of the pascoe vale strathmore game?? Sounded like an absolute belter. If pacco can win there last 4 and play finals can they go further than the 1st week in September?

Was goal for goal most of the day. Pacco have 3 or 4 giants in their team. Hard and tough footy. Lots of niggle and a massive all in brawl at 3/4 time. Pacco showed some real pluck but Strathmore were just a tad more polished at the end. Not much in it. Both teams would have got a bit from that game. Pacco arguably the best team - on form - outside the Top 4 while Strathmore won a tight one with 7 or 8 regular players missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back