EDFL Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Deefer, i was responding to some other posters. I would expect people to take a semi final win with grace, not throw cheap shots at another club. I'm just defending Pacco.
Once again the budgets I did some time ago were an estimated range of payments which most footy followers would mostly agree with, to a point. Or are you saying Keilor's budget is below 200k then I know you have no idea and I'm probably closer to the club than you are.

Anyway enough said as I'm turning off my account for a few days as some posters just have no idea of what's happening in the real world.
Amazing! You have no idea who I am, my involvement with the club, my relationship with the players/coach etc, and in your typical manner.... you know it all. At no point did I mention a payment figure at Keilor, all I asked you to do was back up your statements of Mick and Browne making over a $100k with hard data. So I take it you have spoken to Mick, to the president, Browne and all the other players, and they have happily disclosed their, (not there) salary. You have I assume, got the annual reports of all the other clubs to back up your guesses of club player payments?
You have disclosed a bit of detail about your self. Recently moved to another job with a bit of downtime, hence the 1468 posts since January, lot of downtime! Tells me you have quite a bit of time on your hands. Also tells me the position is not a high status position. Your inability to use their and there, plus, "I seen" in a recent post, rather than "I saw", suggests you do not write reports to management as butchering the language like that would not go well. From that I assume, you work on your self esteem by big noting on this forum.
A bit about myself. I am on a first name basis with most of the premier club presidents and the management of the EDFL. I do at times hear sensitive information, but I choose not to come on here and make a big play of it. I am comfortable with myself and don't need the adulation of a few acolytes as you appear to need.
I will make a deal with you. Come up with facts and supporting data that verify all your club payment assertions within 10% and I will not post about you again. Fail do to do that and you quit posting......totally!
But that will never happen as you have proven that you cannot stick to your commitments.

And no for a Turbo return.

Amazing! You have no idea who I am, my involvement with the club, my relationship with the players/coach etc, and in your typical manner.... you know it all. At no point did I mention a payment figure at Keilor, all I asked you to do was back up your statements of Mick and Browne making over a $100k with hard data. So I take it you have spoken to Mick, to the president, Browne and all the other players, and they have happily disclosed their, (not there) salary. You have I assume, got the annual reports of all the other clubs to back up your guesses of club player payments?
You have disclosed a bit of detail about your self. Recently moved to another job with a bit of downtime, hence the 1468 posts since January, lot of downtime! Tells me you have quite a bit of time on your hands. Also tells me the position is not a high status position. Your inability to use their and there, plus, "I seen" in a recent post, rather than "I saw", suggests you do not write reports to management as butchering the language like that would not go well. From that I assume, you work on your self esteem by big noting on this forum.
A bit about myself. I am on a first name basis with most of the premier club presidents and the management of the EDFL. I do at times hear sensitive information, but I choose not to come on here and make a big play of it. I am comfortable with myself and don't need the adulation of a few acolytes as you appear to need.
I will make a deal with you. Come up with facts and supporting data that verify all your club payment assertions within 10% and I will not post about you again. Fail do to do that and you quit posting......totally!
But that will never happen as you have proven that you cannot stick to your commitments.

And no for a Turbo return.
Fair enough to deservedly berate Turbo for factual errors/exaggerations involving your club. It is however, pretty ordinary to personally attack and belittle him for grammatical errors and make snide, sneering
remarks about his employment career. Detracts from an otherwise very appropriate post.

Just in case you were referring to me when you used the term "acolytes", my post floating the idea of a petition was very much tongue in cheek.

Last edited:
Fair enough to deservedly berate Turbo for factual errors/exaggerations involving your club. It is however, pretty ordinary to personally attack and belittle him for grammatical errors and make snide, sneering
remarks about his employment career. Detracts from an otherwise very appropriate post.
I actually know turbo and he is a good bloke

He just tries to get actual footy conversation going on here... Some people take it too personally/serious

This whole forum is based on footy gossip and opinions etc

He just tries to get actual footy conversation going on here... Some people take it too personally/serious

This whole forum is based on footy gossip and opinions etc
Well said Reserves Dud , THERE wouldn't be much to read on here otherwise. People coming on here big noting about how many presidents and league officials that THEY'RE acquainted with ..... Who cares ..... Others having a crack at good hard working footy people doing jobs at THEIR clubs not to line THEIR pockets but for the love of it. It's easy to be brave on here or in a crowd throwing insults so let's cut out this sniping of people just trying to get a bit of a discussion going on the sport we all love...... ...While I'm on here I'd like to wish all the long term Abers people that have been THERE working away for years good luck in the GF, it doesn't matter who else gets in because THEY'RE only playing for 2nd position as they only pay the winners..... Go Abers

Well said Reserves Dud , THERE wouldn't be much to read on here otherwise. People coming on here big noting about how many presidents and league officials that THEY'RE acquainted with ..... Who cares ..... Others having a crack at good hard working footy people doing jobs at THEIR clubs not to line THEIR pockets but for the love of it. It's easy to be brave on here or in a crowd throwing insults so let's cut out this sniping of people just trying to get a bit of a discussion going on the sport we all love...... ...While I'm on here I'd like to wish all the long term Abers people that have been THERE working away for years good luck in the GF, it doesn't matter who else gets in because THEY'RE only playing for 2nd position as they only pay the winners..... Go Abers
The constant bitch fight that this thread becomes is tiresome for all, so let's just move on..
Back to footy, Abers are red hot favourites but they can be beaten. Both Keilor and Greenvale do have the players to sneak up on them on the day if things go o plan or them.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

The constant bitch fight that this thread becomes is tiresome for all, so let's just move on..
Back to footy, Abers are red hot favourites but they can be beaten. Both Keilor and Greenvale do have the players to sneak up on them on the day if things go o plan or them.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Hate to be the team that 19-0 playing in the grand final, every win closer to a lost.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are correct, it was out of order, and I apologise for those comments.
[/QUOTE]

This whole forum is based on footy gossip and opinions etc [/QUOTE]
Again that is a fair comment, and would apply except it is mostly presented as a FACT, as one other poster said. Fine express opinions and rumours, but do not portray them as facts, and then call other people dills or similar if they do not agree, as has been done a few times.

My final agreement, yes it has been done to death, I am over it. Over and out.

Read more at http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/edfl-premier-division.1077080/page-129#Yfk27Ck37kloFAbU.99

What happened here, this player has just received 11 years suspended from weekends game??

Results of the EDFL Tribunal from the 29 & 30 August, 2015
Paul Evans Jacana
Reserves Division 2
Striking 24 Months **

Paul Evans Jacana
Reserves Division 2
Attempting to Strike
12 Months **

Paul Evans Jacana
Reserves Division 2
Striking (Major)
6 Years **

Paul Evans Jacana
Reserves Division 2
Misconduct
24 Months **

What happened here, this player has just received 11 years suspended from weekends game??

Results of the EDFL Tribunal from the 29 & 30 August, 2015
Paul Evans Jacana
Reserves Division 2
Striking 24 Months **

Paul Evans Jacana
Reserves Division 2
Attempting to Strike
12 Months **

Paul Evans Jacana
Reserves Division 2
Striking (Major)
6 Years **

Paul Evans Jacana
Reserves Division 2
Misconduct
24 Months **

Wow... Must have a huge king hit

Heard it was an extremely disgraceful act after it happened

Just that it was a disgraceful king hit that he's been kicked out of the club

It was an extremely disgraceful hit, but the guy wasn't all there to be honest, guy wasn't fit to play football anyways (by fit I mean mentally), pretty obvious he was on something but that's just from my view, but God only knows.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Back