EDFL Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice to see Hardingham played another twos game last week. Once you get your head around that surely he then didn't play on Sunday for Essendon less than 24 hrs later?? On the same weekend he played for two clubs??

Its one thing to have VFL players play on a bye weekend or when they get dropped but this?? Lets scrap the finals and have clubs roll out entire VFL teams.

I'd ask Turbo but he has left the board I'd heard.

No doubt we will see him play the first final against Keilor.

Hutchy - mate I was on the board until they heard I was on Abers payroll. It didn't go down well. Haha

On a serious note, Essendon VFL will be playing there last home & away game next week and are in the finals so dont think you will see Hardingham play for Pacco this year unless Essendon end up 5th and lose there qualifying final and then his free GF week, but that's if Pacco make it that far.
Pacco have only 1 VFL listed player that qualified so I think you might want to check the other 3 sides lists as well as past years.

Nice dodge of the facts. Every club abides by the rules and ethics

Some of those teams have local VFL kids not qualified. If they could have put their name down in the twos every time there was a VFL Sunday game where would the finals be at.

But youre right lets sort the big issues out like ear pieces, spy's and raffles!

Hutchy - mate I was on the board until they heard I was on Abers payroll. It didn't go down well. Haha

On a serious note, Essendon VFL will be playing there last home & away game next week and are in the finals so dont think you will see Hardingham play for Pacco this year unless Essendon end up 5th and lose there qualifying final and then his free GF week, but that's if Pacco make it that far.
Pacco have only 1 VFL listed player that qualified so I think you might want to check the other 3 sides lists as well as past years.

Will he play the GF if Pacco get that far though? :rolleyes:

Can't believe the shit stirring I'm reading about Northern, actually it's BF so yes I can.

The Caruso's are not going anywhere, the kids are all one year older and Mick's not leaving in hurry.

This year was about trying to move the trouble makers away and break up the clicks, the constant bad results were not part of that plan btw. But a year or two in B grade might be best to resettle the whole club and allow them to set up for their next stint in A grade to be a more permanent stay.

Good luck to the club. I'm sure their stay in Div 1 won't be a long one.

Can't believe the shit stirring I'm reading about Northern, actually it's BF so yes I can.

The Caruso's are not going anywhere, the kids are all one year older and Mick's not leaving in hurry.

This year was about trying to move the trouble makers away and break up the clicks, the constant bad results were not part of that plan btw. But a year or two in B grade might be best to resettle the whole club and allow them to set up for their next stint in A grade to be a more permanent stay.
Signed with avondale
Nth saints to do the double drop

Question is will Pacco Vale be able to sustain this kind of spending? From what I'm hearing players don't particularly like coach Morgan and he's the money man.

Don't go starting stupid rumours pal about certain "respected" individuals as its totally false. Let me put you straight.

Club spending can go up & down but currently Pacco are trying to compete with the big boys, so credit to them. Building some foundations for the future.

Morgan is a Pacco person who played at the club for many years. Also attends juniors on Sunday. There is not many people like him coaching footy clubs. Yes everyone knows his a major sponsor there ,but not sure what bearing that has.
I can tell you he coaches for next to nothing which is very unusual in today's footy. Which other club can say that!!! He would rather see the club be successful rather than line his own pocket. The coaching staff there would be the lowest paid in premier. I guess one assistant is getting paid but that's it.
The players like and respect him, however as per most clubs "maybe" the odd player gets upset if they get dropped or cop a spray. No listed player has left this year and players committed for 2016.

Morgan is a respected person around the edfl competition doing his best for "his" club.
They finished 3rd so you believe what you will. Who are you to say these things with the season almost finished?? Throwing darts...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't go starting stupid rumours pal about certain "respected" individuals as its totally false. Let me put you straight.

Club spending can go up & down but currently Pacco are trying to compete with the big boys, so credit to them. Building some foundations for the future.

Morgan is a Pacco person who played at the club for many years. Also attends juniors on Sunday. There is not many people like him coaching footy clubs. Yes everyone knows his a major sponsor there ,but not sure what bearing that has.
I can tell you he coaches for next to nothing which is very unusual in today's footy. Which other club can say that!!! He would rather see the club be successful rather than line his own pocket. The coaching staff there would be the lowest paid in premier. I guess one assistant is getting paid but that's it.
The players like and respect him, however as per most clubs "maybe" the odd player gets upset if they get dropped or cop a spray. No listed player has left this year and players committed for 2016.

Morgan is a respected person around the edfl competition doing his best for "his" club.
They finished 3rd so you believe what you will. Who are you to say these things with the season almost finished?? Throwing darts...
Jesus you have pushed off the fence with that reply old Turbs good on ya for sticking up for your club mate

I don't come on hear much but can tell you a lot of players don't like the coach at pacco and the only reason he is coaching is because of $$$$$
He puts in a lot I mean everything I'm good friends with some players at the club
Go jets

I don't come on hear much but can tell you a lot of players don't like the coach at pacco and the only reason he is coaching is because of $$$$$
He puts in a lot I mean everything I'm good friends with some players at the club
Go jets
I had a mate that's departed the club tell me the same thing. He's way or the highway I was told.

Look quite a few that have left Pacco in recent times have sung the same tune, that it's his way or the highway. That said there are certainly others who are a fan of his methods as well.
Ultimately, if he brings the club success on his own dime, who are we to complain?

Predictions:
Abers & Keilor to get up this week.
Greenvale to beat Keilor, setting up a rematch of the 2013 Grand Final.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Hi guys, first time poster here.

With the home and away season ending, any chance we can get a rating out of 10 on how you think each club has gone so far?

Would be interesting to see the rating that Coburg get being first year, Avondale with all their expectations coming into this season, And the northern saints with all that has happened at the club

Go jets
I had a mate that's departed the club tell me the same thing. He's way or the highway I was told.

Seriously boys you have little idea of what's going on. Let me reinterate in season 2015 no player has left the club during the season, and most players already sign on for 2016.
So what does this tell you?

The coach has always been a sponsor of the club even when he wasn't coaching. They have other major sponsors and it's not purely funded by 1 person.
All Clubs have a variety of personalities on there playing list and moods can swing but if respected players weren't happy with the coach, he would listen to those people. His heart bleeds black & red (as you are all aware) so it's not about him.

They have won 13 games this year and are 3rd on the ladder after the home & away season in one of the best metro leagues in the country. SO he must be doing something right..

I'm now finished on this subject but wanted to set the record straight.

Hi guys, first time poster here.

With the home and away season ending, any chance we can get a rating out of 10 on how you think each club has gone so far?

Would be interesting to see the rating that Coburg get being first year, Avondale with all their expectations coming into this season, And the northern saints with all that has happened at the club

Great topic. I would be interested to see how Jacko & 47 Monkeys rate sides...hopefully it's unbiased..

When I get some time I will give you mine mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Back