Club Mgmt. EFC Membership 2014- ALL TIME RECORD - 60K TARGET REACHED!)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 game memberships free with every guernsey...
Is that a thing or just an idea? The 3 game memberships do come with a members hoodie though apparently which is a special offer.

Is that a thing or just an idea? The 3 game memberships do come with a members hoodie though apparently which is a special offer.

It's correct, apparently it's because of the guernsey having the TVS logo on the front instead of the Fujitsu one the players have, due to a late sponsor change after the guernseys were printed. I got one about a month ago.

****in bastards.. Bought one at the start of the year and was wondering what was going on with the logos. Fujitsu logo is way better but I'm stuck with TVS.

****in bastards.. Bought one at the start of the year and was wondering what was going on with the logos. Fujitsu logo is way better but I'm stuck with TVS.

I think you should buy 41 memberships to show them....

teach them a real lesson

How long till the cut off?
hT1mrZa.png

Last week we had an increase of:

This week we had an increase of:

During this period previous years we had an increase of:
2013 - 331
2012 - NA
2011 - NA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As expected, the numbers slow heavily this far into the season.

2013 had some good growth during this period. Not surprising when we were hovering around 3rd at the time after a dominant win in front of 84k+ Dreamtime Game.
End of June going by this! We'll get there ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Mgmt. EFC Membership 2014- ALL TIME RECORD - 60K TARGET REACHED!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back