Club Mgmt. EFC Membership 2014- ALL TIME RECORD - 60K TARGET REACHED!)

Remove this Banner Ad

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!

I haven't renewed my membership yet, and its not on my EFC page anymore. Which is good, I wasn't going to renew my reserved seat membership.
HOWEVER
All I care is that, If I buy a membership on the website with my name and address, not clicking a renew button, will my years of consecutive membership stay in tact, or will it revert to 1?

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!

I haven't renewed my membership yet, and its not on my EFC page anymore. Which is good, I wasn't going to renew my reserved seat membership.
HOWEVER
All I care is that, If I buy a membership on the website with my name and address, not clicking a renew button, will my years of consecutive membership stay in tact, or will it revert to 1?
I believe it stays in tact, but they do occasionly mess it up with the wrong number I've seen. BUt, a few have said call them they sort it out. (send a new card)

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!

HOWEVER
I'm gonna say revert but you should be able to get it fixed up once you've signed up. I had a problem a few years ago and they fixed it easy enough.

Well that's 1-1, can anyone break the deadlock?
Well, I'll put it this way. I was a member in the early 20's a few years, than gave it a miss. I Joined up again last year, as I knew I was going to be able to go to more games. (2008 was my last year) I was iirc 5 years a member......this year, then dropped me down to 3 lol. so....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright , nice work, that's 2-2. Nice.
I'd say just sign up and email them to ensure it flows through - you cannot guarantee that they will be able to link the membership to your previous one unless you let them know about it.

Looking at the trend of the past few seasons, there is always a final spike before membership numbers stop being counted. Why this happens I'm not sure. 59k is a great effort however.
Paul Little must buy a chunk of them to get us over the line.

We'll get 60K.

The club won't allow for us to get so close and fall just short.

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Mgmt. EFC Membership 2014- ALL TIME RECORD - 60K TARGET REACHED!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back