• Rudd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Snake-oil salesman KRUDD is a joke.

He is heading for a bigger thrashing tham Labors last "superhero" Latham.

I still recall all the journalist hacks who were trying to portray Latham as some sort of messiah and the polls telling us he was going to win blah blah blah.

I dont think Australians want to go back to the BAD OLD LABOR PARTY hwich delivered us 40% youth unemployment and poor border protection.

fine... throw your vote away
kang.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snake-oil salesman KRUDD is a joke.

He is heading for a bigger thrashing tham Labors last "superhero" Latham.

I still recall all the journalist hacks who were trying to portray Latham as some sort of messiah and the polls telling us he was going to win blah blah blah.

I dont think Australians want to go back to the BAD OLD LABOR PARTY hwich delivered us 40% youth unemployment and poor border protection.
Probably a sign of the times, kids today need to work due to the high cost of living, and ironically Howard's laws badly affect those kids in particular. Border protection has obviously become a huge issue since 9/11 to the point where it's a joke. I don't think Rudd will go back to how things were 11 years ago. 11 years is a long time in politics, the situations you described back then aren't comparable to today.

Both are hacks, but Howard is a much bigger hack. I like how he always resorted to put downs in the debate the other night :rolleyes:

So Rudd for me, but the election will be closer than a lot think.

If I was voting age it would be Liberal, seems like people are swept up with this 'its time for a change' and 'Kevin 07' crap because economically the country has never been better. If it's working don't try and fix it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Election. who are you voting for?

Back