Game Day Elimination Final - ๐Ÿˆ Carlton v Brisbane Game Day ๐Ÿˆ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We need to formally complain about a team that didn't turn up to play until nearly half time (I realise it was only an elimination final), our inability to defend and lousy selection decisions.
Why can't we have both?;)

I donโ€™t give a **** what anyone says.
George Hewett is close to our best midfielder.

That that ****en moron dropped him and made him sub on other occasions is all you need to know.

You can trace our form change to when Voss started dropping him and making him sub.

Voss plays favourites and heโ€™s a moron

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here we go again... sack another coach? How many coaches have we had since 2000?

How about we put some trust in a coach and give him more time. He's managed to get us to the finals two years in a row. But yeah... lets ****ing sack him. Lets look at the fitness and high performance people. Lets look at the football operations. Nah... lets just sack another ****ing coach.

Backed Voss in since day 1, but everything about tonightโ€™s game and leading up to it has been peak โ€˜Crazy Vossyโ€™, Iโ€™m honestly bewildered.

Horrible game plan of long up the line all year besides a 6 week period where we actually sat pretty at 2nd on the ladder.

Continuous bizarre selection like dropping Hewett.

Cerra and Cottrell straight in at expense of Hewett and Kennedy.

Playing injured players.

Dropping every single kid that helped get us back into form to scrape into the 8.

Playing Cerra again

Dropping Cincotta.

Playing Fantasia constantly

TDK sub

He has had an absolute diabolical year and itโ€™s that obviously bad I have no idea if i have any faith in him anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back