Preview Elimination Final: Richmond vs North Melbourne @ MCG - Sun 13 Sep 3:20pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll miss the game, sitting at the Singapore airport. I'll know the result before I get on the plane though.

It will either be a wonderful 8hr flight with my beautiful 3 children, or the worst flight I've ever had with my shits of kids and terrible (ugly) staff.

Maybe you should hedge your bets and wait till after the flight...

Man, it's like Christmas Eve, only, imagine you don't know whether you're going to wake up to the best presents in the world, or to discover you are an orphan. But you know one of them will happen.

I've got another 2 assignments due, I'll be drowning my sorrows even if we win

I doubt you would be able to concentrate on your homework if you guys win.

In all seriousness a win for us would be a bonus...
It already feels like a disappointing & wasted year for us.
We were aiming to be top 4 and failed.
Our second half fade out against Collingwood when we were 40pts up at HT was costly.
As was the disgusting effort on the Gold Coast to lose to them by 55pts.

Man, it's like Christmas Eve, only, imagine you don't know whether you're going to wake up to the best presents in the world, or to discover you are an orphan. But you know one of them will happen.

Does anyone think Griff has come in as much to help contain Goldstein's influence around the ground and allow Vickery to stay forward for most of the game. Big Ivan is great around the ground but I doubt he can do it alone and the mobility of Griff can be a real assistance against Goldy.
Half the reason why, Maric will probably get beaten easily on his own so Griffiths will take a fair amount of the ruck duty as well I would guess.

If we lose, this place will be chaos plus plenty of opposition posters looking to dispense vitriol....no chance of those assignments getting done
lol if we lose any Richmond supporter that comes back here afterwards is just silly :p

I doubt you would be able to concentrate on your homework if you guys win.

In all seriousness a win for us would be a bonus...
It already feels like a disappointing & wasted year for us.
We were aiming to be top 4 and failed.
Our second half fade out against Collingwood when we were 40pts up at HT was costly.
As was the disgusting effort on the Gold Coast to lose to them by 55pts.
New season has started, doesn't matter what happened before

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone think Griff has come in as much tcontain Goldstein's influence around the ground and allow Vickery to stay forward for most of the game. Big Ivan is great around the ground but I doubt he can do it alone and the mobility of Griff can be a real assistance against Goldy.

Griff probably could help down back if they need a taller back like on Petrie as well as ruck and forward. Ultimately he provides flexibility and options as well as a scoring threat And potential threat for North. Remember they have Waite to

In Paris at the moment, the best thing about being over here is the fact that IF we do lose there's nobody to give you any stick for losing. It's so easy to isolate yourself from TV headlines like 'Tiger heartbreak', Footy shows and newspapers.
But if we do win, that's all accessible, I can give it back to my mates that are North supporters. Like this bloke

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back