Eliminator Thread 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

My opponent has to outscore my Betts plus 186, compared to his Judd and Dal Santo. We both have Goddard. I should hang on, but it's a bit tighter than I thought it was going to be, thanks to his Geelong players tearing it up.

I'm up by 130. I have Montagna, he has Judd, Betts and Jamieson. It's going to be hard to go against Judd who's my Supercoach captain.

I'm up for an easy win this week (over 500pts in front)

Had to laugh as my opponent put a first gamer (Swans Garry Rohan) as his Captain.:eek:

It's a wonder opponents like this make it to the third round. My opponent was ranked about 3500 with forward cover of Watts and Rusling. How do you manage to assemble a high scoring side, when you have no idea how to assemble a decent bench?

Thanks to Nason spudding it up with 49, now it's Gibbs + 22 vs Judd. Could be epicly close.

The side with Gibbs is definitely the favourite in that one. Gibbs is a better dreamteamer than Judd and will more than likely average more than him for the season. Although in a one off game that isn't too relevant you'd be stiff to lose if you had Gibbs in that scenario.

Thanks to Nason spudding it up with 49, now it's Gibbs + 22 vs Judd. Could be epicly close.

What were you actually expecting from a 1st year tiger, under sized and playing in possibly the worst team to field a full side.

I'd be pretty happy with Nason, he's still playing isnt he

It's a wonder opponents like this make it to the third round. My opponent was ranked about 3500 with forward cover of Watts and Rusling. How do you manage to assemble a high scoring side, when you have no idea how to assemble a decent bench?

Many of the sides pumping out big scores burn through trades and give scant thought to cash cows and the like. Sideways trading galore.

The side with Gibbs is definitely the favourite in that one. Gibbs is a better dreamteamer than Judd and will more than likely average more than him for the season. Although in a one off game that isn't too relevant you'd be stiff to lose if you had Gibbs in that scenario.

Yeah, I've got Gibbs so I might just scrape through.

As for Nason, no I wasn't expecting that much, was hoping he'd get to 60-65 against Adelaide though. One more kick and mark could have sealed it for me ;)

Am 245 points in front with Goddard to come, whereas opponent has Judd and Schneider to come.

So I am fairly confident I will win, though I know it's mathematically possible I could still lose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Many of the sides pumping out big scores burn through trades and give scant thought to cash cows and the like. Sideways trading galore.

True. His best 22 looks better than mine, at least atm. I should win, but only because he didn't have a backline emergency and his forward emergencies are terrible choices. He is ranked about the same as me overall, so I'm confident I can overtake him with better cash cows and probably more $$$ in the bank.

Remove this Banner Ad

Eliminator Thread 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back