Ellinbank Football League P3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty much equivalent. Same thing basically.

Must be very average then.

WOuld have thought either NNS or dusties would have got a final, NNS has been a good venue the last couple of years.

Nilma was good when the ground was ok but plugger needs a pumber to unblock the pipes b4 they get another final.

I was recently informed of a story regarding the Chadwick by one of his ex-teammates at Cora Lynn.

The story goes that this ex-teammate was showering with Chad and happened to notice something strange with his pubic hair. The pubes were shaved in a circular pattern around his knob but the rest of the pubic hair remained. When asked why his pubes were shaved in this manner he informed this ex-teammate it was because his Mrs wouldn't give him head because she didn't like getting the alfalfa stuck in her teeth.

Why he shaved the pubes in a ring around the knob instead of shaving them all off I am still unsure.

Whats going on with Balraj at cora lynn, didnt play on the weekend. Injured or giving the boot? 12 goals in 9 games and in the best twice, seems a very average return for a Semi-Professional footballer.
Still reckon cora lynn can win it though, and good to see a few more locals getting a go.

Whats going on with Balraj at cora lynn, didnt play on the weekend. Injured or giving the boot? 12 goals in 9 games and in the best twice, seems a very average return for a Semi-Professional footballer.
Still reckon cora lynn can win it though, and good to see a few more locals getting a go.
Oh I think Cora Lynn will win it.

I can't believe some of the stuff i've just read. I particularly enjoyed the bits about Wade and Dore not being consistent enough. Ha ha that's hilarious! I'm assuming these assumptions are based on the best players lodged in the papers each week? If so, rookie mistake fellas.

Geez leo, you should know better.

Also without being at the inner sanctum at Cora Lynn, you can't possibly know his roles within the team. Maybe he's unselfish and gives alot off. As ontheburst says, most of the good sides share the best around. Remember, just like in juniors, everyone gets a fair go.;)

Also without being at the inner sanctum at Cora Lynn, you can't possibly know his roles within the team. Maybe he's unselfish and gives alot off. As ontheburst says, most of the good sides share the best around. Remember, just like in juniors, everyone gets a fair go.;)

Who are you talking to?

Sorry fella's that was a really really hard one, I'll simplify it for you all.

Talking to Saint Leo about his opinion on Balraj's form. Basically the best in paper and goals kicked not a true indication of form or ability.

I'll be sure to make my sarcasm more clearer for those who had trouble

On a serious note, with the wet winter we're havin, how will the finals grounds hold up during rain? I reakon Garfield could be the only ground(except goalsquares) not to chop up badly if we were to get decent rain during the week before a match. Just going on past experiences and comments on here in last month.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Garfield is easily the best ground in the league!! Grandfinal should be there not out in the sticks at bloody cora lynn, somewhere easy to get to would be good for once!!

Garfield is easily the best ground in the league!! Grandfinal should be there not out in the sticks at bloody cora lynn, somewhere easy to get to would be good for once!!

Don't worry mate you won't have to worry about driving out to the sticks for the Grand Final Dusties won't be there anyway.

2's and 1's last year. Cant throw stones tho cos were struggling big time at the moment. All i was saying is that Cora Lynn is a pain in the ass to get too. Anywere along the train line would be good!

Dusties37 can you please explain to me how you only kicked 2 goals for the day against Garfield? Even Longwarry kicked 5 against them last week.

Looks like being a pretty boring finals series. Dusties, Catani and Nyora/NNS all a long way off the top 3 sides.

Surkin they were basically just very shit, got smashed in the middle most of the day, pretty bad when our ruckmen was our only dominant player we had all day. They missed Shane Brewster a fair bit. Talking to a few of the garfield boys after the game and they said that they hadnt played like that all year. IMO they played as a team and looked better then Cora Lynn when we played them. If they play like they did on sat in the finals they will go a fair way. (Garfield that is)

Bunyip ground yesterday was worst ive seen all year. missus reakons she will burn my white shorts rather than clean them. did play on kwr 6 odd weeks ago on wet day and it was only good on about 1/2 the ground. bad half was no better than bunyips.

surely finals footy needs to be on the best grounds. maybe the standard of the actual venue (parking, rooms etc) could be made to work. It is hard to make these calls now but maybe ground history/reputation should really be taken into consideration.

What? They won it two years ago, and Darnum were heaps better then them last year. Their twos definitely

choked though.[/quot
I see Donno and Matt Davies are 2nd and 3rd on the casey goal kicking.I think only Donno kick one on grand final day.Casey comp not that good after all.

What? They won it two years ago, and Darnum were heaps better then them last year. Their twos definitely

choked though.[/quot
I see Donno and Matt Davies are 2nd and 3rd on the casey goal kicking.I think only Donno kick one on grand final day.Casey comp not that good after all.
Don't be ridiculous, you stupid ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back