Game Day Elmer Partying like its 1995 - Flag favourites Carlton Blue Steel vs The Corrupt Football League Handbag Umpiring Pets

Remove this Banner Ad

No you don't

The Catters are still my tip for the 2024 premiership fellow Catfloggo

A fit and firing Dangerfield is the difference between the Catters finishing as premiers
An injured Dangerfield will see the Catters finish 16th alongside illustrious teams like Richmond, West Coast and North Melbourne.

Carlton Respects game. The most honourable club in the land

Unfortunately Gary Ablett Snr, Micky Turner, Paul Chapman etc don't share the same sentimenonies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Catters are still my tip for the 2024 premiership fellow Catfloggo

A fit and firing Dangerfield is the difference between the Catters finishing as premiers
An injured Dangerfield will see the Catters finish 16th alongside illustrious teams like Richmond, West Coast and North Melbourne.
You've forgotten shitney...

In other news the cats stupid song references an "oval" that doesn't exist

Thank god Kelli Underwood isn't on commentary. We would be called the orange team tonight
That would make me turn the radio on, even with the few seconds delay is a million times better than her

Carlton Respects game. The most honourable club in the land
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Happy Geelong slips outside of the top 8 round, everyone!
I can just image the shitfight in the Jazny's benny's PM when you post smack about Geelong. Is STPer18 the dom benny or is that you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Elmer Partying like its 1995 - Flag favourites Carlton Blue Steel vs The Corrupt Football League Handbag Umpiring Pets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back