• Very Disappointing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Horrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but laugh at you idiots. When I suggested we should sack Mr Life Lessons in Bradley Scott and replace him with Paul Roos none of you took me seriously. Well, well, well how times change. The only thing that Scott has done right this season is not play Hansen. Where is Majak? Where is Grima? Why play 2 rucks when one worked fine for us last season? What is this Rugby Union handball crap? It is time we storm Arden St and demand that Scott be sacked or else we hang James Brayshaw by his scrotum for bringing the Shinboner Spirit into disrepute.

Polls are normally very simply things you goose. When's the last poll you read that made you say ohh ahh that's a complicated piece of work

*epic facepalm of death*

What hes getting at is your poll lacks any kind of depth which would assure fairness of choice.

What youre doing is giving people the illusion of choice but if you look closer at the choices its heavily weighted in favour of one side. Its a classical psychological tactic, not that youd realise what you were doing... but to put it kindly the poll is crap.

I can't help but laugh at you idiots. When I suggested we should sack Mr Life Lessons in Bradley Scott and replace him with Paul Roos none of you took me seriously. Well, well, well how times change. The only thing that Scott has done right this season is not play Hansen. Where is Majak? Where is Grima? Why play 2 rucks when one worked fine for us last season? What is this Rugby Union handball crap? It is time we storm Arden St and demand that Scott be sacked or else we hang James Brayshaw by his scrotum for bringing the Shinboner Spirit into disrepute.

You always shoot yourself in the footy with your poorly thought out trolls. You say you want Majak in and then you claim we're playing too many rucks. Tell me, where else is Majak realistically going to play in the team, ill give you a hint, its where tallish blokes who can jump play.

I agree. We have to play the kids, but if they are getting smashed it will do nothing for their confidence. There are a few solid fellas in the 2s who are in their prime age & physical condition who should get a go.

We must find a blend of mature bodied types to go with the kids.

Get Greenwood and Gibson in to the side pronto.

I don't give a flying **** if they are the worlds worst handballers or can't kick.

You can't handball/kick the ball if you don't have the ball.

How is he beating them?

What's wrong with Geoff?

And I heard it from someone who works in the AFL under AA

We are still here aren't we.

Are you ****ing serious?

So you heard we suck from someone in the AFL that works under the douchebag that is wrecking our game of footy. Did you form your own opinion from that or do you have no clue about the goings on of your club?

Polls are normally very simply things you goose. When's the last poll you read that made you say ohh ahh that's a complicated piece of work

......and BigFooty polls are utterly irrelvant to anything whether they are simple or require a Masters degree to fill in. In the history of history, no one has ever really cared about the outcome of a BigFooty poll. So stop squabbling about the pros and cons of it because your argument is as pointless as any BigFooty poll or this very post.

I saw a good Bulldogs side today that had us beat in all the stats.

And I saw a side that won every stat, had %100 more endeavour, had the best 10 players on the ground and played against a side who at best are average...and only won by 3 goals.

The Bulldogs are a shit side...and for the past 4 weeks we are too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw a good Bulldogs side today that had us beat in all the stats.

They aren't "good."

We are atrocious.

And I saw a side that won every stat, had %100 more endeavour, had the best 10 players on the ground and played against a side who at best are average...and only won by 3 goals.

The Bulldogs are a shit side...and for the past 4 weeks we are too.

100% correct.

We have gone backwards to the point where we are almost in freefall.

Isn't 2012 a superdraft? Keep the freefall going.

People complain about the AFL and their knee jerk reactions but this board at the moment is as pathetic as the afl itself.
Pull your heads in people have some faith that we can turn this around it is still only early on in the season. It has been a pathetic month of football but lets hope this is a wake up call to the coach and the players to GET HUNGRY and to try and turn the stuff we are seeing at the moment around.
The supporters on here are as much to blame than the club itself. I came on here after the geelong game and it felt like wed just won the bloody flag.
Our game plan has been found out and it is failing continually. Now it is up to scott to devise a plan B. If the same stuff is dished up week in week out that is when questions must be asked.

It's not the end of the road, but **** me is he begining to travel in the wrong ****ing direction or what.

He is too stubborn for his own ****ing good.

Opposition is playing 1v1, we'll continue this handball happy shit that gets undone at the slightest amount of pressure. Sure why not?

Play two ruckmen when you really only need one? Sure why not

Allow fringe players to dominate by allowing free reign through the middle of the field. Sure why not?

Refer to stats at every opportunity rather than the one that matters. Sure why not?

brad made a comment in an interview that how we went this year depended on how much we had improved compared to other sides.

Is there anyone that had improved on last year? Maybe Spud. Maybe LT. Maybe Warren and Cruize, but haven't been able to show it.

If the coach cant get improvement from the squad then he wont stay.

He is too stubborn for his own ****ing good.

Seems that way.

Still hasn't grasped the concept that teams aren't going to let you play the way you want week in week out.

Gamestyle is getting found out pretty quickly as teams have learnt that our first instinct is to handball, so they now play one on one stopping the overlap we try hard to create.

Can't blame the coaching entirely though, quite a few players on our list that don't understand that to be successful at AFL level you need to run yourself into the ground, not pick and choose which contest you can be bothered getting to or only bother to run hard to space if you think you will get a posession.

I agree that he is too stubborn for his own good. How long did he persist with Lachlan Hansen?

Why doesn't he show any emotion? He was one of the strongest passionate players but compared to that his just a fairy

I agree that he is too stubborn for his own good. How long did he persist with Lachlan Hansen?

Why doesn't he show any emotion? He was one of the strongest passionate players but compared to that his just a fairy

Spurk.

Any chance we can snip the OP and moronic poll off this thread mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back