English Premier League: 18th & 19th September

Remove this Banner Ad

I just saw that wolves were 46$ for a halftime/fulltime double... Both matches against us last year saw them score early then park the bus. Embers maybe you could bet a few thousand on that...

Blackpool are paying 26 bucks for the win. Your a loon if you dont have atleast 1 buck on that. Charlie Adam screamer, Drogba nails one back than a JT own goal for the win. I can see it now

West Ham have been given a huge boost with the abscence of Avram Grant for a Jewish holiday. Might be a chance to I dont know maybe pick a team which isnt filled with the pickiness of a idiot who pays 4 mill for Winston Reid. Hopefully Faubert and Da Costa start, Noble is taken of corner duty, Boa Morte plays close to Coledinho and Robert Green loses 10kg and stops acting like a w***er.

there's absolutely no way Chelsea score less than three goals against Blackpool.

look at how badly we drubbed them.

YES.

This is a perfect chance the thump them 6-0 and send a message to the rest of the league.

People are talking up Sunderland's chances against Arsenal, but surely they jest?

Fabregas will beat them by himself.

Arsenal are a bunch of soft *****.

They've always struggled when they've had to go to places with fierce atmospheres. Have a look at their results there in the last couple of years.

Manchester United just aren't good enough to get the job done away from home.

Their first three wins for the season will have been against very average teams at home.

thier match is at old trafford.

and if they've looked unispired, then what have liverpool been?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time for a Yambusters raid on The Hawthorns!

Should be a cracker jack game, looking forward to it.
Won't be able to watch the game but i'm sure it'll be a cracker. Confident we can get the 3 points this week, would be a fantastic start to the season if we could.

Not making Avram Grant look too good, is it?

He's very overrated as a manager. Hadn't really done anything before taking over at Chelsea, he was decent there without actually winning anything (or did he win the FA Cup/League Cup?) and really had Portsmouth playing no better than they were before when he took over.

And he has brought in - Ben Haim (who is a terrible defender and I can honestly say he'd be in my worst back four (regular players) in my time watching the PL. he is abysmal. Makes alot of mistakes, slow, clumsy, all that shit).
And Winston Reid who just isn't up to Premiership standard. And doesn't look like he ever will be.

Remove this Banner Ad

English Premier League: 18th & 19th September

Remove this Banner Ad

Back