English Premier League: 18th & 19th September

Remove this Banner Ad

**** off keane you useless hack. Same old shit here. why cant we play well against wolves?!??! Hopefully a much better 2nd half! take keane off, never bring him near the pitch again. bring pav and lennon on and give bale the ball more.

CMON YOU SPURS!

A truly disgraceful performance and warranted scoreline for Everton. When you do not pick your best team available and play with such a negative mindset you deserve to be punished even against average opposition.

Yakubu, Billy and Coleman need to be brought on immediately. If these changes do not happen then time for the club to move Moyes on or at the very least have someone else responsible for team selection for the rest of Moyes tenure at the club.

Alot of people don't realise that Robbie Keane gave up football about three years ago and become a comedian.

It's just coincedental that he performs his craft on a football field, the very same place he used to perform when he was actually a footballer.

Three years (at least) as a comedian and little credit. You people are way too hard on the guy.

Judge him as a comedian, not as a footballer and if you evaluate him fairly, on what he is then some of the disgraceful name calling would cease. A 'spud'? well duh. That's his ****ing act. And who doesn't find it funny watching a potato playing football? I know I enjoy it and Robbie Keane gave up football three years ago just go I could see this and what thanks does he get? A couple of w***ers who form their opinions on Robbie Keane the footballer.

So read carefully you stupid morons.

ROBBIE KEANE IS NOT A FOOTBALLER.

Laugh at him, laugh with him. He's a joke but that's the show.

Ben Arfa

boner.gif

Alot of people don't realise that Robbie Keane gave up football about three years ago and become a comedian.

It's just coincedental that he performs his craft on a football field, the very same place he used to perform when he was actually a footballer.

Three years (at least) as a comedian and little credit. You people are way too hard on the guy.

Judge him as a comedian, not as a footballer and if you evaluate him fairly, on what he is then some of the disgraceful name calling would cease. A 'spud'? well duh. That's his ****ing act. And who doesn't find it funny watching a potato playing football? I know I enjoy it and Robbie Keane gave up football three years ago just go I could see this and what thanks does he get? A couple of w***ers who form their opinions on Robbie Keane the footballer.

So read carefully you stupid morons.

ROBBIE KEANE IS NOT A FOOTBALLER.

Laugh at him, laugh with him. He's a joke but that's the show.

Well hes taken the joke way too far...

A truly disgraceful performance and warranted scoreline for Everton. When you do not pick your best team available and play with such a negative mindset you deserve to be punished even against average opposition.

Yakubu, Billy and Coleman need to be brought on immediately. If these changes do not happen then time for the club to move Moyes on or at the very least have someone else responsible for team selection for the rest of Moyes tenure at the club.

Judging by the scoreline, we our not the average team out there today

The Merseyside derby could actually be the worst game of football ever, in the history of football.

We might be able to get a point.

Is the Ivorian playing?

And an actual representation of your penis would probably allow BF readers to better understand how excited you are about Ben Arfa.

Don't get up, I'll do it for you.

789308_matchstick_lighter.jpg

:D:thumbsu:

The Ivorian is playing, and absolutely dominating. I am IN LOVE WITH A BLACK MAN.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

English Premier League: 18th & 19th September

Remove this Banner Ad

Back