English Premier League: 18th & 19th September

Remove this Banner Ad

Considering Everton probably should've been 2-0 down at the time after one of the poorest non-penalty decisions ever, I don't think they have any right to complain about luck.

Hatem Ben Arfa and Tiote were absolute beasts. I'm actually really optimistic about this season, especially if those 2 remain fit.

Fantastic result. Well chuffed :).
and you should have been a man down before that with Williamson's 4 yellow card worthy offences.

I think he's a quality MMA fighter.

Not a quality footballer.

All he does is ****ing hack people down or throw elbows or slam faces into the ground after he's fouled someone (and got given a foul for him, because the referee is ******ed).

Will have to agree to disagree. When he plays up front he gets frustrated as we generally hoof long balls to him which is not how he plays. He was lucky to stay on the pitch tonight but he cops his fair share as well. He could have had a penalty or 2 go his way tonight on another day.

Last year before his injury he was one of the best midfielders in the league for a period of time. He plays the ball on the carpet and distributes it well. However Moyes is trying to play Heitinga in this midfield enforcer role along with accommodating other players and the whole side is not balanced.

In time I think it will prove money very well spent when he is playing in his preferred position.

And you should've been two men down with Fellaini's 75 yellow card worthy offences and Seamus Coleman's DOGSO on Nolan.
lolno @ the Fellaini one. Two fouls all night from the Fell. As for Coleman, yeah it was a bad challenge, but the ref was in a bad spot. Couldn't say that about Williamson trying to get inside Beckfords shirt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lolno @ the Fellaini one. Two fouls all night from the Fell. As for Coleman, yeah it was a bad challenge, but the ref was in a bad spot. Couldn't say that about Williamson trying to get inside Beckfords shirt.

Two fouls?

If that's what you honestly think, this conversation ends now.

Two fouls all night?

You have got to be kidding?

Two fouls every 5 minutes is more like it.

Remove this Banner Ad

English Premier League: 18th & 19th September

Remove this Banner Ad

Back