English Premier League: 18th & 19th September

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done to Newcastle. Deserved win tonight.
Hopefully some brains will be used at Everton before the next game and we can move forward with decent team selection and tactics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fellaini is a quality player. As we saw last year when he was fit and being played in position. He is not a striker.

I think he's a quality MMA fighter.

Not a quality footballer.

All he does is ****ing hack people down or throw elbows or slam faces into the ground after he's fouled someone (and got given a foul for him, because the referee is ******ed).

Yes!! Get the **** in!!! and robbie GTFO...

Hutton was excellent when he came on, VDV a star and a very well taken pen. Pav im not sure why 'Arry played keane ahead of you but your celebration was quality!

Oh and a very special thankyou to Hutton for that 3rd goal in the 90min as you kept my multi alive!:D

All he does is ****ing hack people down or throw elbows or slam faces into the ground after he's fouled someone (and got given a foul for him, because the referee is ******ed).

umad he would easily be your best midfielder?

Yes, it wasn't a foul. Even though Tiote had a scissor grip on Fellaini's leg while Fellaini was trying to play the ball.

Go back into the water and drown Jessica.

Yes, it wasn't a foul. Even though Tiote had a scissor grip on Fellaini's leg while Fellaini was trying to play the ball.

Go back into the water and drown Jessica.

oh lawd.

badboys2.jpg

Just caught the end of Everton vs New Castle. Everton's luck is so bad it's funny.

Considering Everton probably should've been 2-0 down at the time after one of the poorest non-penalty decisions ever, I don't think they have any right to complain about luck.

Hatem Ben Arfa and Tiote were absolute beasts. I'm actually really optimistic about this season, especially if those 2 remain fit.

Fantastic result. Well chuffed :).

Remove this Banner Ad

English Premier League: 18th & 19th September

Remove this Banner Ad

Back