Sunderland 751.00
Blackburn Rovers 1,001.00
Newcastle 1,001.00
Norwich 1,001.00
Swansea 1,001.00
West Bromwich Albion 1,001.00
Wigan 1,001.00
Wolverhampton 1,001.00

I found the EPL a very interesting betting market last season, not so much in the Title race but betting in the Relegation and Bottom on the Table markets. The Relegation "race" was incredible last season with 5 teams under threat with minutes to go in the season.

I'm just posting these prices to get the ball rolling.

I like the odds on Arsenal (unfortunately) if they develop a bit of bottle and get a bit of luck with injuries they could get there this year, they are always there abouts late in the season and they have the trump card that is Wenger.

Hahaha. $8.50 for us?

That's a bit short.

Unless we sign another key defender, we'll struggle and end up drawing winnable games to mid table clubs again this season.

Could it be the Reds time to turn things around? A liked manager, a fit Gerrard, an improved Suarez and Carroll, Adam... hmmmm.... maybe not.

Out of interest - can I multi a team to finish top 4 ie; Liverpool, into a team to be relegated ie; Wolves?

Newcastle United to get relegated. The owner is killing the club selling off players to line his fat **** pockets. Carroll gone, Enrique gone soon, Barton gone soon (on a free!!!), Nolan gone, wouldnt suprise me to see Tiote sold off by the end of the transfer window.

As a fan it hurts to say it but we have to be odds on for the drop this year

Could it be the Reds time to turn things around? A liked manager, a fit Gerrard, an improved Suarez and Carroll, Adam... hmmmm.... maybe not.

Out of interest - can I multi a team to finish top 4 ie; Liverpool, into a team to be relegated ie; Wolves?

Not sure whether they will allow that multi combination, but if Liverpool do make top 4, who's place will they take in your opinion ?

Maybe the Gunners will drop a little - hard to say though... Given Nasri, Cesc and not sure of their keeping stocks... Having said that, I think Liverpool may struggle to make it back into the big 4 - but looking for some value...

LOL Liverpool have no chance. If anyone would allow that multi it would be bet365. Man City @ $2.20 is great value but in 10 months I feel it's way too long to wait.

Checked out the top goalscorer per team markets and they can be multied. Will be doing some research for it on Sat and Sun and will put down a few bets. Already found some which I think are absolutely fantastic value.

LOL Liverpool have no chance. If anyone would allow that multi it would be bet365. Man City @ $2.20 is great value but in 10 months I feel it's way too long to wait.

Checked out the top goalscorer per team markets and they can be multied. Will be doing some research for it on Sat and Sun and will put down a few bets. Already found some which I think are absolutely fantastic value.
where is this?

Bets I like.

Man United to win the EPL @ $2.63 - Not much to explain here. I think Man United should improve this year to counter any improvement made from Man City and Chelsea.

Blackburn relegated @ $4.50 - Don't rate them at all nor their manager. Once fat Sam got sacked they really struggled last season.

Sam Allardyce - 17 games, 21 points @ 1.24 ppg
Steve Kean - 21 games, 22 points @ 1.05 ppg

Top Goalscorer - Wayne Rooney @ $9.00 - Over the preseason Rooney is looking far better than he did at the start of last season. Without that horrible start he would've been right up there last year. The only concern for me is sharing game time with Hernandez/Berbatov and to a lesser extent Macheda and Owen.

Man City @ $2.20 without the big two - They did it last year and their squad has only got better whilst the other contenders have stagnated and even gone backwards.

Top 4 Teams - United, Chelsea, City and Arsenal @ $3.24 - Liverpool could possibly challenge Arsenal but I reckon this one is pretty solid.

Top Team Goalscorers:
Wayne Rooney @ $2.40
Luis Suarez @ $2.40
Jermaine Beckford @ $4.00

Really like the Beckford one. He took a while to get used to the Premier League but after that he proved that he can make it at the top level. I'm tipping 15 goals from Beckford this season which will be enough to win Everton.

Also, the odds were up last night but I can't find them now but with the way Blackburn's owners think they're playing Football Manager i'm tipping Steve Kean to be the first manager sacked. Warnock is definitely a chance but if Kean's at good odds then I might take that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won't be having anything on title/relegation etc. as it's just so long to wait. But I think Man U/Chelsea/City are the only ones that can win and I don't mind Newcastle relgation @$7, looking like they might struggle this season.

Can't wait till it starts though, my most profitable sport so need it back! Championship starts this w/e too. :thumbsu:

Liverpool, no chance of winning the title or no chance of finishing Top 4 ? They must have some chance of making Top 4 I would have thought. I think they are paying $2.05 or something close to that for a Top 4 finish.

Bets I like.

Man United to win the EPL @ $2.63 - Not much to explain here. I think Man United should improve this year to counter any improvement made from Man City and Chelsea.

Blackburn relegated @ $4.50 - Don't rate them at all nor their manager. Once fat Sam got sacked they really struggled last season.

Sam Allardyce - 17 games, 21 points @ 1.24 ppg
Steve Kean - 21 games, 22 points @ 1.05 ppg

Top Goalscorer - Wayne Rooney @ $9.00 - Over the preseason Rooney is looking far better than he did at the start of last season. Without that horrible start he would've been right up there last year. The only concern for me is sharing game time with Hernandez/Berbatov and to a lesser extent Macheda and Owen.

Man City @ $2.20 without the big two - They did it last year and their squad has only got better whilst the other contenders have stagnated and even gone backwards.

Top 4 Teams - United, Chelsea, City and Arsenal @ $3.24 - Liverpool could possibly challenge Arsenal but I reckon this one is pretty solid.

Top Team Goalscorers:
Wayne Rooney @ $2.40
Luis Suarez @ $2.40
Jermaine Beckford @ $4.00

Really like the Beckford one. He took a while to get used to the Premier League but after that he proved that he can make it at the top level. I'm tipping 15 goals from Beckford this season which will be enough to win Everton.

Also, the odds were up last night but I can't find them now but with the way Blackburn's owners think they're playing Football Manager i'm tipping Steve Kean to be the first manager sacked. Warnock is definitely a chance but if Kean's at good odds then I might take that.

I agree with all of these bets. I'll be interested to hear from Borgsta on Sunday to see which one he's not keen on.

Top team goalscorers - Multies

Carroll, Odemwingie, RVP, Bent, Gyan, Rodallega, Hernandez, Ba @ 208

Kuyt, Odemwingie, RVP, Gyan, Rodallega, Ba @ 187

I actually disagree with 2 - bolded above.

Suarez isn't really a goalscorer at Liverpool. In fact there is a high chance he won't even be playing as a striker for most of the season. He is much more of a creator with his movement than a goalscorer. If Carroll stays injury free he will score 20 goals with this Liverpool squad. If not than Kuyt will most likely be the top scorer again.

Rooney either plays as a goal scorer - 09/10 edition or as a support striker - every other year at Man U. Hernandez is a very very special striker and got more goals than Rooney last season in half the minutes in the EPL. 8 goals from 15 starts in a start up season is fantastic and with his elevation above Berbatov he will only get better. Rooney has already got a very nice working relationship with him already giving off a lot of assists for him.

RVP even with his constant injuries should still score 12+ which will be enough.
Gyan head and shoulders above the rest.
Ba is quite literally the only scorer for Newcastle.
Rodallega - See Ba.
Odemwingie - See Ba.
Bent - only in 1 multi as he is $1.20. Probably should have excluded him just in case of injury.

Others that are good value IMO are.

Dempsey - $5
Taarabt - $3.25

Yeah fair enough. Tbh I probably won't take any of them anyway because unless you're going to take a multi like you did it's a long time to wait for not much cash.

West Ham over Cardiff @ $1.73 - 1u

Remove this Banner Ad

English Premier League - 2011/12

Remove this Banner Ad

Back