English Premier League: 25/4, 26/4 and 27/4

Remove this Banner Ad

**** imagine how good our team would have been without injury. Yakubu, Arteta (especially), a fully fit Cahill all season and now it looks as though Jags is going for a good length of time.

PENNO YES YES YES YES COME ON NOBES PLEASE THIS IS FOR EUROPE SPUR US ON COME ON NOBES PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T PULL ONE OUT OF YOUR ARSE CECH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

:( :( :( :( :( :(

****ing hell.

****. ****. ****.

**** imagine how good our team would have been without injury. Yakubu, Arteta (especially), a fully fit Cahill all season and now it looks as though Jags is going for a good length of time.

Our injuries: Cole, Ashton (Two best strikers), Parker, Collison (First choice CM pair) and Behrami (First choice RM).

Not to mention the games Upson has missed.

Oh yeh, and Noble shouldn't have penalty duties. Always tries to dink it into the bottom right corner.

Our injuries: Cole, Ashton (Two best strikers), Parker, Collison (First choice CM pair) and Behrami (First choice RM).

Not to mention the games Upson has missed.

Oh yeh, and Noble shouldn't have penalty duties. Always tries to dink it into the bottom right corner.

No one there is in the same class as the blokes I mentioned.

No one there is in the same class as the blokes I mentioned.

Cole on this seasons form is at least Yakubus equal and Ashton whilst being a fat lazy injury prone striker has plenty of talent.

Parker is a better all-round player than Cahill. I won't argue Arteta or Jagielka, they are excellent players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely abysmal performance. Abysmal.

But 3 points is 3 points I guess.

I hope those charlie uniform november tangos from Hull go down. Absolute arseholes. Fans, players - every last one of them.

Giving a player a standing ovation for a gutless hack at a player on the ground - booing the player that actually got assaulted. Take that shit back down in the CCC where it belongs you utter pricks.

C'mon Spurs!

and c'mon Boro and Newcastle. Get these Hull pricks relegated.

Take that Pullis you hat wearing idiot. Watching Stoke continuously lose possession of the ball towards the end was brilliant, they were always going to struggle as their throws proved to be ineffective against the league's best organised back four.

Nevland is class, Fulham for Europe.

spurs are undeated against 'big 4' this season in the league:thumbsu:. only lost once(to manure on pens) to 'big 4' and that was carling cup.

CMOOOONNNNN YOUU SPURSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take that Pullis you hat wearing idiot. Watching Stoke continuously lose possession of the ball towards the end was brilliant, they were always going to struggle as their throws proved to be ineffective against the league's best organised back four.

Nevland is class, Fulham for Europe.

Mate.

Don't blame the hat.

The hat saves us all from his horrible dome.

Away win hey. Not sure how you're supposed to react to one of those, it has been a while.

Robinho still in with a shout of the golden boot, and Sun flop of the year double. Not sure that's been achieved before either.

I think City's away form may have just picked up at the right time! :p

Let's go Keane! At least do something useful for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

English Premier League: 25/4, 26/4 and 27/4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back