English Premier League, The Final Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Dream scenario is obviously if the mackems get barrelled by Chelsea to the tune of 6 or 7, Hull get a point and we win.

I'll settle for the jammy draw at Villa Park with Man United B to send Hull down, though.

I'll be keeping track of the Boro, Newcastle, Hull, and Mackem results, and will look forward to seeing the highlights on Sunday night.
That about sums it up.

It's kind of a relief to have a weekend where I'm not the slightest bit concerned about my own team's results. As much for the missus as for myself!

I don't even know which match they're doing on Sky.

I'll be watching the grand prix too.

Monaco is far more interesting.

Scenery is good but the actual race is one of the most boring of the year. The track's to tight for any overtaking. Would be nice to live there though.

It's also one of the most interesting in terms of strategy (so many variables) and setup. It's very unique - and the best drivers usually win here.

It's also one of the most interesting in terms of strategy (so many variables) and setup. It's very unique - and the best drivers usually win here.
The best drivers during qualifying normally win their. Rarely do you see a runner up the grid. It is unique though which is a good selling point. I'll be watching but prefer other tracks from a racing perspective.

I'll be watching the grand prix too.

Monaco is far more interesting.

You're a good man DB. :)

Don't think I haven't noticed your absence so far this season in the F1 threads. Your 2 silver lemon cars don't interest you? :p

The best drivers during qualifying normally win their.

Well yeah - but that's not exactly unusual in any form of motor racing.

If you're quick, you're quick.

Monaco is generally a good indicator of true pace - as most of the strategies in qualifying will be about not getting bogged down in the pack. Track position here is more important than usual.

Even if you can't appreciate the technical/setup aspect - there's nearly always a really good shunt or two. :p

The most boring track in motorsport? That would be Catalunya. Thank the lord that's over for another year.

Last 9 pole sitters have won there.

Well yeah - but that's not exactly unusual in any form of motor racing.
Even if you can't appreciated the technical/setup aspect - there's nearly always a really good shunt or two. :p
Haha true, I meant there is more of a chance that they will be displaced on other tracks. The shunts are good though. Funniest thing I've seen was Schumacher blocking the track with his car (I think it was the qualifying session).

You're a good man DB. :)

Don't think I haven't noticed your absence so far this season in the F1 threads. Your 2 silver lemon cars don't interest you? :p

Got rather sick of reading all the anti-English bleating from the bogans every time Hamilton did well last season. You'd have noticed my lack of gloating when he won it. ;)

(go Jense :p)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to the press conference on MUTV.. this is the squad for sunday:

GKs:
Tomasz Kuszczak
Ben Amos

Defenders:
Fabio da Silva
Gary Neville
Wes Brown
Rio Ferdinand
James Chester

Midfielders:
Darren Fletcher
Cory Evans
Zoran Tosic
Darron Gibson
Rodrigo Possebon

Forwards:
Lee Martin
Danny Welbeck
Federico Macheda

:D :D

What a side!

Even worse than I thought it would be.

I was expecting Fletcher to play as he cant play against Barcelona.

I was expecting Neville to captain the side and Ferdinand has to prove his fitness.

Apart from that, major lulz :D

Surely 3 more will be added to that, or Man Utd only taking 4 players on the bench? Which tbf, is even more major lulz.

According to BBC:

Man Utd (from): Kuszczak, Amos, Neville, Brown, De Laet, Ferdinand, Chester, Eckersley, Simpson, Fabio, Nani, Fletcher, Gibson, Tosic, Martin, Drinkwater, Macheda, Welbeck.
looking fwd to see how some of the kids go but can see why Newcastle and Borough fans will be shaking their heads.

fk it, i hope Newcastle win and stay up and i reckon these kids can still do the job against Hull

Remove this Banner Ad

English Premier League, The Final Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back