Enjoy your own team

Remove this Banner Ad

Pieyed

Rookie
May 2, 2005
Other Teams
Collingwood
and stop obsessing over everything Collingwood, Clokes are duds, Shaws are duds, Eddie is biased... wah wah wah..... cry me a fecking river guys, you start more Collingwood threads than the Collingwood forums themselves do... you all support an AFL club, enjoy them, barrack for them... because when you are obsessing over us you are ignoring your own team and placing the spotlight on us

West Coast >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Collingwood just made it here

Pieyed said:
and stop obsessing over everything Collingwood, Clokes are duds, Shaws are duds, Eddie is biased... wah wah wah..... cry me a fecking river guys, you start more Collingwood threads than the Collingwood forums themselves do... you all support an AFL club, enjoy them, barrack for them... because when you are obsessing over us you are ignoring your own team and placing the spotlight on us

Don't fight it mate, just say:

THANK$ :D

weagles_fan said:
West Coast >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Collingwood just made it here
Riiiiight.... whatever floats yer boat fruitloop

Pieyed said:

How would you know, you have only been here 2 days.

Troll.

weagles_fan said:
Do you guys realise why people hate Collingwood so much?
Yes, we were the most successful club for the greater part of the VFL/AFL history, we had the most premierships for 60 of the 100 years and therefore became the most famous club in Australia and everybody hates the BIG DOG.... It's called jealousy.... psychology 101

Pieyed said:
Yes, we were the most successful club for the greater part of the VFL/AFL history, we had the most premierships for 60 of the 100 years and therefore became the most famous club in Australia and everybody hates the BIG DOG.... It's called jealousy
Well I was born in the mid-late 80s so I think Collingwood only won 1 Premiership since I was born?Am I correct here?Look at your team now and your fans going on about how good you are when your team is full of overpaid,overhyped no good duds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JeffDunne said:
Another thread about Collingwood . . . started by a Collingwood supporter. :rolleyes:

BTW, your team is bottom - ridicule is a given.
Jeez you must get sick of that every 4 years on average :D

weagles_fan said:
Well I was born in the mid-late 80s so I think Collingwood only won 1 Premiership since I was born?Am I correct here?Look at your team now and your fans going on about how good you are when your team is full of overpaid,overhyped no good duds.
Doesn't matter weasel.. err Weagle... If Manchester United or the Dallas Cowboys had the same losing streak they would still be the BIG DOGS... people on average live 70+ years so you will not wipe out that kind of generational memory anytime soon

Pieyed said:
Jeez you must get sick of that every 4 years on average :D
and stop obsessing over everything St Klida, blah blah blah

.. because when you are obsessing over us you are ignoring your own team and placing the spotlight on us

swivel.gif

Pieyed said:
Yes, we were the most successful club for the greater part of the VFL/AFL history, we had the most premierships for 60 of the 100 years and therefore became the most famous club in Australia and everybody hates the BIG DOG.... It's called jealousy.... psychology 101

if we hated the BIG DOG we would hate BRISBANE

Should we hate port because the have won 19 or so flags in the SAFL
or hate the Bombers

no we hate collingwood cuase of there supporters and how one eyed they are

Pieyed said:
Yeah I really envy your position right now. If there was an AFL kama sutra you would be bent over, bare assed, with the other 15 teams simultaneously S&M ploughing you each with strap on wooden spoons.

Enjoy, you crazy kid.

bogan4life said:

or hate the Bombers

Fitzroy won more flags than Brisbane, and Port won theirs in a small pond... we are the BIG DOGS of the BIG LEAGUE

bogan4life said:

or hate the Bombers

{awaiting for port fan to come out of hibernation and make correction}

Pieyed said:
Fitzroy won more flags than Brisbane, and Port won theirs in a small pond... we are the BIG DOGS of the BIG LEAGUE
You were the big dog in the VFL.Now AFL where are you ranked with Premierships?

Slander said:
Yeah I really envy your position right now. If there was an AFL kama sutra you would be bent over, bare assed, with the other 15 teams simultaneously S&M ploughing you each with strap on wooden spoons.

Enjoy, you crazy kid.
Still cant get over 58... I understand.... you were unbeatable, in fact even our players said your team were like supermen... and you would have won 6 premierships in a row, a record that would never be touched.... OH WELL

Remove this Banner Ad

Enjoy your own team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back