Which 3 teams do you most want to win a Premiership? (After your own)

Remove this Banner Ad

Any of the non vic sides. but in a certain order.

1. Gws and 2.Gold coast tied 1st, Both teams havent won a flag.

3. Swans have been solid and deserved a flag when Buddy franklin was on the list from 2014-23.

4. Brisbane made finals every year from 2019-23. Looked like missing finals in 2024, but got form at the right time.

5. Port... 20 years since that 2004 flag. I would be reluctantly be siding with them vs a Victorian side in a grand final.

crows and west coast are done for this season

Going for non VIC clubs

• GWS
  • Swans - will probably win this year
  • Freo
My only worry about the Swans is how little they have played at the MCG.

After a quick skim of the fixture, it seems that they have only played Richmond and The Hawks there this season, and they have no more matches at all there moving forward. Far from Ideal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would like to see Carlton get one, for the sake of family members who follow them. They also have a very, very good team right now which is a joy to watch (tbh, I mostly just tune in for Owies' goal celebrations).

St Kilda for the sake of their long-suffering supporter base, who despite the lack of success remain as passionate as ever.

Fremantle for similar reasons to Saints; Pav is one of my all-time favourite non-Hawks, and if it wasn't for playing us in 2013 I would've got on the purple haze bandwagon for the GF. Unfortunately it's too late for him, but for Fyfe, Serong, those calibre of players, I would love to see them get a premiership medal.

Freo - I know their fans hate us but I don't mind them. Reckon they've built a ripping young list that's flying under the radar, a flag for them would be good & well deserved after a shrewd rebuild.

GWS - Always loved the way they've gone about their business. Incredibly hard to build a good club & culture as a startup club in Western Sydney (even with plenty of concessions) but they've put their heads down and made it work. The players have also chosen to stay there and sacrifice playing for bigger clubs in front of bigger crowds (like they always would've dreamed of) to build something.

Brisbane - Probably deserve one after being up for so long.

I usually like seeing the Swans win but I dunno, their current group don't seem as likeable as previous years.

1 Fremantle, 2 North Melbourne and either one out of Port Adelaide and the Adelaide Crows would be third.

I prefer Port Adelaide but the Crows premiership famine is longer.

I suppose it would be nice to see the Saints pay back their long suffering supporters with a flag as well!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back