Which 3 teams do you most want to win a Premiership? (After your own)

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS - great tune, developed a good image, good mix of players
Suns - good tops, great players
Cats - respect for a well run team from top to toe, Scott my favorite coach

Cheeky 4th: Tigers - just to further annoy Bluesers and Injectors fans, I like the Tiger army they're like us but with some success

1. Fremantle to give some time as the big boys in the west and because they have gone 30 years without the ultimate success.
2. GWS due to them being there about for several years now without winning the flag.
3. St Kilda due them being the longest without a flag.

Brisbane - feel like they’ve been knocking on the door and apart from Zorko they have a likeable team.

Collingwood - I can’t see it happening but they’re an amazing team to watch. The comebacks and frenzied style they play is enjoyable. I don’t think they can do it this year now.

Sydney - I generally like seeing the best team of the areas on win a flag and so far they’re it. I’m not a big fan of theirs and genuinely hate the whole academy, COLA benefits they’ve had over the years but I’d rather them than Carlton who are the other big chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good question :) I'm mad for the new franchises, so with that in mind 1. Port 2.GC and 3.GWS.

I think their success is important for the comp and premiership success will further entrench them in the AFL.

Sydney - Have always had a soft spot for them
Hawthorn - They've had a swagger about them after the 0-5 start and have been highly entertaining to watch
GWS - Like Hawthorn, when they're up and going they're a great team to watch. Plus they have a great club song.

Ranking the top 11 on the ladder (minus Geelong)

Tier 1: Will be cheering them on once Geelong is knocked out:
-------------‐----------------------------------------------------
1. Bulldogs - 60% of my household would be delighted.
2. Port - they've waited long enough, seeing the conflicted supporters trying to rationalise their feelings about Hinkley lifting the cup would be funny.
3. Fremantle - breakthrough would be huge

Tier 2: Sure, why not?
------------------------------------------------------------------
4. Sydney - overdue, potential #1-2 on the list if P.McCartin was still playing for them.
5. Brisbane - a few of the players rub me the wrong way, but there's a family connection and they've waited long enough.
6. GWS - whatever

Tier 3: As long as it's just the one and then they drop back to obscurity
--------------------------------------------------------------------
7. Carlton
8. Essendon

Tier 4: no thanks
---------------------------------------------------------------------
9. Collingwood - nothing personal really, just not really keen on seeing a club go b2b when there's so many potential drought breakers and perennial bridesmaids around the mark this year.
10. Hawthorn - tired of the entitled 'premiership every decade' mentality. Would love them to go throughout the 20s without a finals win.

Gold Coast
Giants
Either Doggies or Saints

My beloved Fitzroy went out of existence and I don't want that to happen to any Melbourne club. At the moment Gold Coast and the Giants are requiring enormous AFL financial support and the Tassie team will lose a fortune initially.

I want the AFL to be cashed up so they can help any struggling Melbourne clubs.

Three Gold Coast v Giant grand finals would make me a happy man especially if Brissie and North were the losing preliminary finalists.

Saints for obvious reasons, Freo just to put something in their cabinet, and Doggies just because at the moment they’re great to watch and don’t have a player I hate.

Never want to see Port, Bombers or Hawks win anything again in my lifetime.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Which 3 teams do you most want to win a Premiership? (After your own)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back