Enjoy your own team

Remove this Banner Ad

weagles_fan said:
You were the big dog in the VFL.Now AFL where are you ranked with Premierships?
We are ranked 2nd behind Carlton and Essendon... but that wont change the fact that we dominated this league for over half a century and that is ingrained in the national psyche

bucksisbest said:
Sounding like a Gunder (& aliases) spiel.
Please try and show some loyalty, everything I say is the truth... if you want to side with these losers and morons that constantly fixate on us then go barrack for a lesser club.... and in case I haven't made it clear.... that's everyone else

All I know is that this level of Collingwood hatred did not exist in the late 1990s.

It's back bigger and better. We didn't even have to win a flag for it to return!

God Bless Eddie and God bless Collingwood.

weagles_fan said:
Please try to deal with the fact that you joined our league and the official AFL records state we have 14 premierships..... go on...... look it up

Pieyed said:
Please try to deal with the fact that you joined our league and the official AFL records state we have 14 premierships..... go on...... look it up
1 in the AFL.Adelaide,Brisbane,Essendon,Kangaroos and West Coast all have more than that.Therefore Adelaide,Brisbane,Essendon,Kangaroos and West Coast are the big boys.Brisbane would be the biggest boy of all as they have 3 premierships.

Pieyed said:
We are ranked 2nd behind Carlton and Essendon... but that wont change the fact that we dominated this league for over half a century and that is ingrained in the national psyche
they love the past at collingwood

enough said

weagles_fan said:
1 in the AFL.Adelaide,Brisbane,Essendon,Kangaroos and West Coast all have more than that.Therefore Adelaide,Brisbane,Essendon,Kangaroos and West Coast are the big boys.Brisbane would be the biggest boy of all as they have 3 premierships.
The official AFL records list us as having 14 and your big bad boys with 3... dont shoot the messenger, go whine to the AFL

weagles_fan said:
yep a future at number 16
I cant wait for september, watching your midfield kick it down to a non existent forwardline against quality opposition is gonna give me a good laugh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pieyed said:

That would be 3rd behind Carlton and Essendon.

First of all, what happened then has NOTHING to do with the player personnel at the clubs now.

It's all about, "What have you done for me lately?"

Pieyed said:
and stop obsessing over everything Collingwood, Clokes are duds, Shaws are duds, Eddie is biased... wah wah wah..... cry me a fecking river guys, you start more Collingwood threads than the Collingwood forums themselves do... you all support an AFL club, enjoy them, barrack for them... because when you are obsessing over us you are ignoring your own team and placing the spotlight on us

That should apply to ALL 16 clubs.

BTW, follow your own advice.

Pieyed said:

It's the other half a century burned in to our psyche.

collingwood4.jpg

Once again, I Dont hate them at all, Years ago when they tried to delude people into thinking they're a proud blue collar club, It mostly made me vomit, rather than make me hate them.... But now Its heart warming to see that Collingwood are starting to cast away the blue collar myth and embrace marketing buzz words such as 'Brand' and 'Diversify'. While even the fans have ditched football talk for discussions about exposure, revenue and sponsors... Chasing Big name players with open cheque books, a completely poached leadership group... How can I hate them now? they represent everything my once beloved Blues did in the 80's. In fact I'm even considering ditching my Carlton ways and following the new 'market-force' down at Lexus, BobRose, Sony, Emirates, Versace, Soy Latte land.

Spot on!!! uhumagoo.....be a real fukked day when aussie rules becomes like international soccer where players are traded around like chess pieces....it cant all just be about business....super league tried that and got its blurter hole burnt with large stick....(god i love the word 'blurter'...good name for my first born...)

but collingwood are fun to tease :cool: they are dead last with a massive ********ed off supporter base, they also are a club that fails to recruit anything decent, which will go on for years... and they have Eddie, so you surely can understand why we love to give it you yaz. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Enjoy your own team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back