Enough beating around the bush, do you want Norf to fold?

Should Norf fold? (voting is private)

• Yes, Norf really should fold.

Votes: 83 51.6%
  • No, we need Norf in the AFL.

Votes: 57 35.4%
  • Jack Watts is undecided.

Votes: 41 25.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

How exactly was I arguing in favor of less sponsors?

With fewer Victorian clubs each team would have an easier time finding sponsors due to less competition from rival clubs. Please feel free to explain how that would be a bad thing.
So if North were to fold, Mazda would go knocking on the door at Hawthorn or the Bulldogs and say, 'Please take the sponsorship money we were investing at North?' Really??? :rolleyes:

Terrible troll. You've had half a dozen name changes and eight home grounds, not even counting Sydney, Canberra, Gold Coast or Tassie. Lulz.

Yeah, wrong. One relatively short term name change from North Melbourne FC to Kangaroos FC (mid 90's, I agree it was shit) back to North Melbourne FC five years ago and forever more.

There was once a team called South Melbourne FC. It died. Perhaps if they tried a few different innovations such as different venues for home games, it might still be alive. But it's not, it's dead.

Yeah, wrong. One relatively short term name change from North Melbourne FC to Kangaroos FC (mid 90's, I agree it was shit) back to North Melbourne FC five years ago and forever more.

No credibility, you don't even know your club's own history. Worst Hotham supporter ever.

There was once a team called South Melbourne FC. It died. Perhaps if they tried a few different innovations such as different venues for home games, it might still be alive. But it's not, it's dead.

South Melbourne pioneered different home venues to stay alive, if you were paying attention. The year the Swans moved to Sydney, North Melbourne had more list changes than the Swans, lulz again!

No credibility, you don't even know your club's own history. Worst Hotham supporter ever.

Never supported Hotham, just supported North Melbourne. Ancient history is for Melbourne and South Melbourne supporters. They have nothing else.

South Melbourne pioneered different home venues to stay alive, if you were paying attention. The year the Swans moved to Sydney, North Melbourne had more list changes than the Swans, lulz again!

I went to the Lakeside Oval a couple of times, never saw South Melbourne anywhere else but there and Arden St. You're right, I wasn't paying attention because they were a nothing club anyway.

And hey, thanks for pointing out we had lots of list changes back then. How extraordinarily relevant!

So if North were to fold, Mazda would go knocking on the door at Hawthorn or the Bulldogs and say, 'Please take the sponsorship money we were investing at North?' Really??? :rolleyes:

They would have to increase it to obtain the exposure offered by real clubs.

Real clubs? Like ones that double their debt as the quietly shove the president out the door a year early while the accounts staff steal $600k?

Smorgo has said publically since about 2009 he would continue until the end of his contract then hand over to someone else on the board if no-one else was interested in the role, but happy to go sooner if they were.

Or insert a decimal point to score a deal with the Bullflogs?

How much did we get from sponsors in 2011, and how much did you get from sponsors.

Put up or shut up Jacko, sick of your bullshit.

And hey, thanks for pointing out we had lots of list changes back then. How extraordinarily relevant!

You've claimed that South Melbourne died but all that happened was:

1. They changed home grounds, as North Melbourne has MANY MANY times
2. The changed names, as North Melbourne has MANY MANY times
3. The same team took the field with fewer changes than North Melbourne.

If South Melbourne died when the team moved to Sydney, North Melbourne is already dead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've claimed that South Melbourne died but all that happened was:

1. They changed home grounds, as North Melbourne has MANY MANY times
2. The changed names, as North Melbourne has MANY MANY times
3. The same team took the field with fewer changes than North Melbourne.

If South Melbourne died when the team moved to Sydney, North Melbourne is already dead.

Really? I must be able to see dead people.

[quote="Sanecow, post: 26701543, member: 37158
If South Melbourne died when the team moved to Sydney, North Melbourne is already dead.[/quote]

No, North Melbourne are still very much alive and it shits you to tears, because South Melbourne are dead as the dodo.

Your tears are yummy, by the way.

Haha, no, everyone knows that North Melbourne is still very much alive and it shits you to tears, because South Melbourne is dead as the dodo.

Your tears are yummy, by the way :thumbsu:

You're right - it's a damn shame we didn't play Norf on GF day or we would have won by 10 goals+ in a cakewalk.

Ah well, at least I got a good chuckle out of Boomer Harvey's farcical tribunal challenge. No doubt JB made the decision to fight the penalty himself. ;)

I like the way you stayed away from not mentioning GRAND FINAL DAY flog.........

Remove this Banner Ad

Enough beating around the bush, do you want Norf to fold?

Back