Premier Lg EPL Matchday 3 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah there was no way he was kicking that cleanly even if Rice didn’t touch it.
I think he was kicking the ball but he was always collecting Rice on the way through. Veltman was extremely lucky not to get anything

Arsenal doing so well on a player short, should be 2-1 up

Turns out playing a high defensive line somewhere up near the opposition penalty box isn’t the only way to play one short.

Standard is acceptable, interpretation and appreciation of the consistencies across matches is what must bother people
I watch most games most weeks.

English referees are inconsistent at best and deplorable at worst.

Do I need to remind you of the Luis Diaz offside call at Tottenham last year?

I think he was kicking the ball but he was always collecting Rice on the way through. Veltman was extremely lucky not to get anything
No he wasn’t. He is allowed to kick the ball. It is like that time Ronaldo kicked the ball into someone’s gut. It was complete shithousery but he is perfectly entitled to do it.

No he wasn’t. He is allowed to kick the ball. It is like that time Ronaldo kicked the ball into someone’s gut. It was complete shithousery but he is perfectly entitled to do it.
Mate, professional footballers don’t miss the ball by a foot. Even if Rice didn’t touch it, he was nowhere near it. He was trying to make a point to the referee about Rice being in the way.

Romero got sent off last year for a follow through with excessive force even though he got the ball first. There was enough force in it by Veltman for that to get something

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not quite Neymar v Mexico World Cup level, but still pretty good.

Onfield, of course.
We’d be asking for a replay right about now.

If you’re referring to off field however 😡
Both. Been on here for 15 years and no supporter base has a greater victim complex than Liverpool. The regular Arsenal posters are generally pretty good

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 3 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back