Esse-don fans, you do realise you've lost your last 7 games by an average of 51 points right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantastic work...................

Please refrain from hijacking this thread. Talk about the topic at hand, as opposed to taking pot-shots at me. If I have gotten under your skin in someway, PM me and we can sort it out champ:thumbsu:

The fact of the matter is, Essington lost the last 7 games by an average of 51 points. An absolute disaster I would have thought?

Please refrain from hijacking this thread. Talk about the topic at hand, as opposed to taking pot-shots at me. If I have gotten under your skin in someway, PM me and we can sort it out champ:thumbsu:

The fact of the matter is, Essington lost the last 7 games by an average of 51 points. An absolute disaster I would have thought?
Lol......................
images

Go back into the thread about 200 to 300 posts and you might see the contribution made allready, champ.

Ha, while the Richmond Bay 13 crew would no doubt greatly benefit from my presence, I am red and black through and through. :thumbsu:

such a shame, I liked you and agree we could use your quality posting, but I not like you any more :(

Lol......................
images

I thought I told you to go #### off back to a thread that's relevant to boganwood, ie.. a thread where your Hawthorn's bitch :thumbsu:

Some essendon supporters might be dull but they're still above your posting quality and intellect ;)

Oh somebody is in for a big surprise.

Keep on clogging that list with 24-30 yr old rejects, it's always a recipe for success.

All of Hardwick's delisting in the previous years have been wasted in the space of one off season- Lonergan:eek::eek: , Petterd:eek: , Edwards:eek: , Stephenson:eek::eek: :eek: and Knights:eek:.

Thank god he never got to be our coach, yuck!!!

Need to put in perspective who we delisted for those players, besides I'm quite excited about Knights and Pettard, but Edwards, Lonergan, Stephenson we'll just have to wait and see

Haven't been on this thread for a while.
Can someone fill me in.
Have Essendon supporters come to the realisation that they lost their last 7 games by an average of 51 friggin points?
Or are they still angrily deflecting?
Yes we do realize this but we also realize that we still finished ahead of Richmond while playing half a year of good footy and we realize that atleast we don't go for Richmond.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Says a lot about tiggie supporters. Excited by other clubs rejects... Ha ha ha
Not quite sure what that has to do with Essendon losing it's last 7 games by an average of 51 points.

Presumably it's a very poor attempt at deflexion.

Not that I'm concerned, the more Essendon deflects and looks for scapegoats, the less likely it is to face reality and address the underlying issues.

Not quite sure what that has to do with Essendon losing it's last 7 games by an average of 51 points.

Presumably it's a very poor attempt at deflexion.

Not that I'm concerned, the more Essendon deflects and looks for scapegoats, the less likely it is to face reality and address the underlying issues.

With the money Ess has spent assembling the coaching panel & building a new facility i doubt they're would be a club that is working harder in the entire league.

Yes we do realize this but we also realize that we still finished ahead of Richmond while playing half a year of good footy and we realize that atleast we don't go for Richmond.
You realized all that, yet you're still to realize that Hird is taking you guys backwards. Perhaps the following might help you realize how much trouble the Bombers are in:
ESSENDON captain Jobe Watson predicts that a slimmed-down Michael Hurley could be the key to the Bombers in defence and attack in 2013.

You guys are going to be, once again, relying on Hurley to be the answers not only down back but also up forward. Doing that last year ruined his season and it seems that you guys haven't learnt from that and are heading down path again. Good luck with that.

You realized all that, yet you're still to realize that Hird is taking you guys backwards. Perhaps the following might help you realize how much trouble the Bombers are in:

You guys are going to be, once again, relying on Hurley to be the answers not only down back but also up forward. Doing that last year ruined his season and it seems that you guys haven't learnt from that and are heading down path again. Good luck with that.

Your great white hope for the future has neck tattoos. :thumbsu:

So after 35 pages we've pretty much established that Essendon fans are of the opinion that their club, that has lost it's last 7 games by an average of 51 points, is in it's premiership window.

(confused pause. Then)

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Sniff
Gafaw Gafaw. Bwa ha ha ha ha ha.
Stop!
(deep breaths)
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Tears of mirth.
(bites lip)
Oh dear

You guys are just too precious

[bump]

I picked this post as the lucky one - it's historically significant because Grin laughs in it.

Haha typical pre season warriors. I thought we were supposed to continue our loosing streak because we lost our last 7 games of the year. Didn't we loose to coburg in wangarrata?
Summer heroes. autumn, winter and spring zeroes

Haha typical pre season warriors. I thought we were supposed to continue our loosing streak because we lost our last 7 games of the year. Didn't we loose to coburg in wangarrata?
Summer heroes. autumn, winter and spring zeroes

That wasn't what this thread was about. This thread was about your clubs deluded belief that you would play finals and even finish top 4 despite being an ordinary team. Obviously it assumed you were clean and natty.

This thread was made long before the revelations about your club came out and now you find yourself in a much more dire position than I ever predicted. I predicted about 10-12 wins and a bottom 10 finish, looks like it might be closer to 15 wins and 18th on the ladder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Esse-don fans, you do realise you've lost your last 7 games by an average of 51 points right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back