No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 7000 Milestone & Beyond šŸ„³ - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

I LOATHE these bastards but, are we really that much different? Just when we think we are going well we crap the bed almost every single time.

Still, my goodness am I enjoying this crap that they constantly produce. May they never EVER change! And the media just keep pumping their tires up like they do every single year expecting this mob to do something!!!

Funnily enough, they really have not improved 1 iota from last year and they have had the softest draw this year that I've seen ANY team get. **** them and their supporters!
Aahhā€¦.yes we are different !

Theyā€™ll beat the eagles but then lose to Geelong, Collingwood and Melbourne. Thatā€™ll be 5 loses in 6 rounds. Then theyā€™ll be scratching to make the eight.
Ok so Collingwood didnā€™t hold up their end of the bargain (because theyā€™re also terrible) but Adelaide mopped up their mess.

Called it šŸ˜‚

Respect where respect is due, outside crisp kicking three goals in two minutes the pies wouldnā€™t have been in the game at all.
Only time since the zacharitis (sp?) Anzac Day game Iā€™ve got a level of pleasure out of a * win.

Changed my mind ā€¦ *ā€™em

Last night major discussions in the Scott household. Brad and Chris' mum told Chris that it looks like * might be done for the year and if Geelong makes the GF that he must be a good brother and share and let Brad coach the game so he finally knows what it's like to be a GF coach.

Confused Thinking GIF

How many days will to be in sept 2025 ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* fans have finally cracked

The first clip with the scarf is funny. It doesnā€™t hurt anyone.

But the second clip? Just like our ā€œfansā€ last year, that is quite nasty.

Our supporter base needs to overcome its small mindedness. Start thinking like a premiership club and focus on our team. Mods close the thread down
Come on.. have zero expectations now on our 24 campaign after the last month. Death riding * to miss finals is the only joy left for this season at present.

Our supporter base needs to overcome its small mindedness. Start thinking like a premiership club and focus on our team. Mods close the thread down
Nah * em i say keep the thread open.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 7000 Milestone & Beyond šŸ„³ - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back