No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 7000 Milestone & Beyond šŸ„³ - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon if you were picking them you'd be aiming for the ones he gets in the junk pile - MSD, PSD etc. Off the top of my head Durham, D'Ambrosio (since gone to Hawfs), Martin. Maybe that El-Hawli who ripped us in a VFL a month or so back.

That's where he actually scores some real quality. Avoid the high draft picks at all costs.
not for us, but recon you could get parish for a 2nd round pick

Parish is a good footballer, youā€™d piss yourself laughing if you got him for a second rounder.

Seems Essendon have the same brain dead ideas as our phys Ed department, something about training imitating playing the game at the top level after heā€™s been out for 2 months.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Absolutely not satire thereā€™s plenty of them that want to bring him back. God I hope they do šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Theyā€™ve got to be one of the dumbest supporter groups around. James Hird wasnā€™t a good coach in the first place, so he wouldnā€™t be the coaching messiah they think he will be 10 years after he was last a senior coach. šŸ˜‚

They havenā€™t sniffed a finals win in 20 years, but instead of wanting the very best senior coach they can hire, they want a not very good senior coach just because he used to play for them. šŸ˜‚

What did Golden Boy do as a coach? Signed off and played stupid on a PED program. The global mass hysterias that have occured post recent lockdowns are nothing compared to the stupidity, idiocracy, god like adoration that the * masses hold for this failed and derelict of duty and care coach.
Doping up their list gave them their best chance at success over the last 2 decades.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did Golden Boy do as a coach? Signed off and played stupid on a PED program. The global mass hysterias that have occured post recent lockdowns are nothing compared to the stupidity, idiocracy, god like adoration that the * masses hold for this failed and derelict of duty and care coach.
injected him self to get a golden glow, and ended up with a hard on for two days .. though possibly he may have been looking at himself in a mirror.

callers on SEN are ringing in for Golden Balls.. "thousands of supporters, are wanting it"

not sure if they are only reached our "Pagen" era or they are in our "Malthouse" era

It will send them gloriously back to the Stone Age but make Australia an international sporting laughing stock.

Iā€™m willing to take that chance.
šŸ¤£

Without juiced up players and Thompson to hold his hand, Hird was nothing more than a terrible coach.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remind me what Hird achieved as coach that makes him such a good option now?

depressed the simpsons GIF

Kind of similar situation to another Club as far as nuffie supporters go innit? The other Club has similar nuffies whispering about its coach atm - on footy forums...like this one.

People never change their spots - those who feel 'entitled' are always not getting enough soon enough often enough and it is always someone else's fault that life has robbed them of what they are entitled to.

Remind me what Hird achieved as coach that makes him such a good option now?

If any club knew heā€™d be a good option, someone would have taken him on as a coach in the 9 years he last coached *.

There was the part time coaching role he had at GWS but he only landed that because the interim coach was his former teammate Mark McVeigh, otherwise not even GWS would have considered Hird as an assistant coach.

There hasnā€™t been a club that has actually wanted him as their coach, except his former club. It says a lot.

ventured into their game autopsy, and there is calls (not sure if satire) for golden balls to return as coach

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF
Itā€™ll be genuine. And heā€™ll be looking for a way to get in, and heā€™ll try and game the system again.

And * will implode again with yet another scandal.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 7000 Milestone & Beyond šŸ„³ - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back