Essendon/AFL in secret talks [The Age, 21/8]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical childish response.

AT - I enjoy most of your posts - but when you start dropping in things like I heard from so and so that it happened like this, well, you can't be annoyed when people respond: yeh, sure, and by the way, I know a bloke who knows a bloke who knows a bloke who reckons... (a la the Coodabeens)

Essendon is a football club granted an AFL licence to participate in the AFL. EFC and AFL are not mutually-dependent, though each ideally requires the other.

You seem to indicate that you have made assessments of tens of thousands of Essendon supporters, though I do not believe that you have.

Nah, the AFL owns Essendon, and just about everyone on here is owning you.

Wasn't judging marital status or not, but which parents count as having a legitimate voice in all of this.

Yes, I know. I was adding a little levity.

they've been involved for nearly 7 months and have come up with heck all my good man

I'd say they have alot. You not read the charge sheet? Comprehension not your strong point? They know now, with the evidence, that players were given thymosin beta-4. The 13,000 documents ASADA has might provide plenty of proof. Even Danks admittedly that back in April if you look at the AGE article last last week. Given thymosin was on the consent form players could be in trouble as they knew that was getting injected. With that knowledge a simple phone call to ASADA should've happened for ascertain it's status. Why shouldn't they get 2 years for that if VFL player Matthew Clarke got 2 years for inadvertently taking a banned ingredient while having a drink.

As for 7 months, how long did they take to nail Armstrong? Why do Essendon supporters continue to forget that point.

they've been involved for nearly 7 months and have come up with heck all my good man

Apart from numerous types of undeniable evidence in the form of eyes witnesses, text messages, emails and letters......

I think it may have also conveniently slipped your mind that the charge sheet blanked out even more evidence.

AT - I enjoy most of your posts - but when you start dropping in things like I heard from so and so that it happened like this, well, you can't be annoyed when people respond: yeh, sure, and by the way, I know a bloke who knows a bloke who knows a bloke who reckons... (a la the Coodabeens)
Well it's more than "I just heard from" BSE. I have emails from 18 months ago to prove these were the discussions we were having. Dank told some of my friends that he was giving GHRP 2 and 6. They told me this because of my medical and pharmacological background. At the time I didn't know much about these peptides as they are not used in a medical setting. I did some research and found out that they were prohibited and emailed my friends back with this information. They mentioned Dank by name, who again I had never heard of, as most people would have been in the same situation 18 months ago. It is the main reason I have been involved on these boards with the drug scandal. I do not trust Dank. I found it very interesting that he also did not know Thymosin beta 4 was prohibited as that fits the picture of how ill informed he was about peptides in general. Why would he tell people he hardly knew in a social setting that he was giving banned drugs? Well, at the time, he didn't seem to know GHRP 2 and 6 were banned just like TB4. Also I find it interesting that the charge sheet didn't include GHRP 2 and 6 although the blacked out area 124 (h) certain alphabetically could have been these substances. It also mentions in the charges that material was brought in that could manufacture GHRP 2 and 6.
I do not make things up. These people contacted me directly. They had direct contact with Dank. That is hardly "i know a bloke who knows a bloke who reckons".
People can choose not to believe me. That is their choice. I know what happened 18 months ago and nobody can convince me otherwise.

Well it's more than "I just heard from" BSE. I have emails from 18 months ago to prove these were the discussions we were having. Dank told some of my friends that he was giving GHRP 2 and 6.

These substances have been mentioned in relation to Cronulla, but have they been mentioned in relation to Essendon?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it's more than "I just heard from" BSE. I have emails from 18 months ago to prove these were the discussions we were having. Dank told some of my friends that he was giving GHRP 2 and 6. They told me this because of my medical and pharmacological background. At the time I didn't know much about these peptides as they are not used in a medical setting. I did some research and found out that they were prohibited and emailed my friends back with this information. They mentioned Dank by name, who again I had never heard of, as most people would have been in the same situation 18 months ago. It is the main reason I have been involved on these boards with the drug scandal. I do not trust Dank. I found it very interesting that he also did not know Thymosin beta 4 was prohibited as that fits the picture of how ill informed he was about peptides in general. Why would he tell people he hardly knew in a social setting that he was giving banned drugs? Well, at the time, he didn't seem to know GHRP 2 and 6 were banned just like TB4. Also I find it interesting that the charge sheet didn't include GHRP 2 and 6 although the blacked out area 124 (h) certain alphabetically could have been these substances. It also mentions in the charges that material was brought in that could manufacture GHRP 2 and 6.
I do not make things up. These people contacted me directly. They had direct contact with Dank. That is hardly "i know a bloke who knows a bloke who reckons".
People can choose not to believe me. That is their choice. I know what happened 18 months ago and nobody can convince me otherwise.

Did you report this?

From where I sit, Essendon is leading the AFL a merry dance.

facepalmreally.jpg

Did you report this?
It is still hearsay. My friends that got told this directly from Dank have been loathed to get involved with this as they lead busy lives and really don't want to spend time as part of an investigation.
I'm sure anyone would understand that. I know it sounds exciting but there are dangers involved too. Dank was involved with shady characters. They wouldn't want to put their lives and their families lives at stake if these shady characters found out you were key witnesses in this investigation. Think about it.

It is still hearsay. My friends that got told this directly from Dank have been loathed to get involved with this as they lead busy lives and really don't want to spend time as part of an investigation.
I'm sure anyone would understand that. I know it sounds exciting but there are dangers involved too. Dank was involved with shady characters. They wouldn't want to put their lives and their families lives at stake if these shady characters found out you were key witnesses in this investigation. Think about it.

In which case, it has minimal value and you should keep it to yourself.

If what you are saying is true, the list of drugs given at Essendon is starting to more closely resemble those given at the Sharks (the Beta 4 and now GHRP 6). You should pass those emails on to ASADA and let them judge whether or not they have any merit.

These substances have been mentioned in relation to Cronulla, but have they been mentioned in relation to Essendon?
Yes. Look at point 52 in the charge sheet.
  1. On 2 December 2011, Charter returned to Melbourne with raw material for GHRP-6, CJC-1295, Thymosin Beta-4 and IGF1-LR3. During December 2011, he also ordered from China, via email, on behalf of Dank: GHRP-2, GHRP-6, CJC-1295, Hexarelin, Thymosin beta-4 and Mechano growth factor. These substances were delivered to Alavi.

Yes. Look at point 51 in the charge sheet.
  1. On 2 December 2011, Charter returned to Melbourne with raw material for GHRP-6, CJC-1295, Thymosin Beta-4 and IGF1-LR3. During December 2011, he also ordered from China, via email, on behalf of Dank: GHRP-2, GHRP-6, CJC-1295, Hexarelin, Thymosin beta-4 and Mechano growth factor. These substances were delivered to Alavi.

That's it?

I suggest to everyone that the AFL charge sheet made for much titillation, but it was more a PR exercise than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back