Essendon Football Club V North Melbourne Football Club- Round 7, 7:50p.m. Ethiad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

11th EFC V 9th NMFC

http://www.afl.com.au/match-centre/2015/7/ess-v-nmfc

Essendon
B: Hurley, Fletcher, Baguley
HB: Gleeson, Hooker, Hibberd
C: Heppell, Watson, Dempsey
HF: Langford, Carlisle, Coyler
F: Merrett, Ambrose, Daniher
Fol: Bellchambers, Stanton, Goddard
I/C: Ashby, Howlett, Melksham, Merrett (Zach)
EMG: Gwilt, McKernan, Fantasia
Outs: Zaharakis, Gwilt, Hams

NMFC
B: Hansen, Thompson, Firrito
HB: Atley, Tarrant, Wright
C: Higgins, Ziebell, Jacobs
HF: Harvey, Waite, Nahas (I know, even l am surprised he's on a list)
F: Thomas, Petrie, Brown
Fol: Goldstein, Cunnington, Swallow
I/C: Bastinac, McDonald, Macmillian, Gibson
EMG: Dumont, Wood, Turner
Out: Wood (rested)

My tip, North by five goals.

Stevaux reporting Carlisle in doubt with a neck injury.
Essendon and it's posters in general are confident he'll play, was briefly hospitalised a few nights ago after training mishap pinched something in the neck or something like that.

I'm expected Carlisle to miss with McKernan to come in. Kind of hope it happens tbh, want to see McKernan!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big crowd expected tonight. Looking forward to what should be a good contest. I'm tipping North after the bad news for the Bombers this week which may have had a deflating affect. This is the sort of game where the Roos disappoint though all too often.

Roos by 15 points.

But on topic.

The team who can't defend anyone (North) vs. the team who can't score against anyone (Essendon).

I think the difference between Norths Attack and our Attack is better than the difference between their defense and our defense.

North by 13 points.

I'm worried about this game. I didn't think Essendon were that bad against Freo, particularly early. Conversely we were horrible last week and really only got on top on the back of Richmond clangers, 6 of our 7 goals in the 3rd quarter from turnovers.

So I hope we win, but wouldn't be surprised if we lost.

I'm worried about this game. I didn't think Essendon were that bad against Freo, particularly early

Pretty sure the game was over at quarter time. Freo took the foot off the pedal late and let them back in.

Essendon can be dangerous in these games (when they've dominated the news all week) but I think you should be too good for them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon Football Club V North Melbourne Football Club- Round 7, 7:50p.m. Ethiad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back