Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 15 - Demons v North Sat June 22nd 7:30pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • North by a goal or less

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 27 46.6%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately there was little talk for North Melbourne in that last marking attempt. They both wanted to win the game but they got in each others way. Too bad.

Melbourne need to get their bloody act together quick smart !!
What act our curtains have closed a long time ago. I actually feel bad for north they have a good team and probably should have won 3 in a row. They're list is in good shape and heading in the right direction. Melbourne on the other hand is quite concerning. Oliver is way out of form, viney's age is catching up, Sparrow hasn't come on. May was good tonight but he's showing his age more and more. Forward line is dysfunctional. Really need a refresh of this team.

Sheezel & Wardlaw >>>>>>> Korne Francis.

Debate over.

he begged to come back and play for free, but we still declined the pea heart. Doesn't suit our culture

Talent does not prosper at nmfc. Decent players won’t go there and others want out…next cabs off the rank are LDU and Zurhaar.

Talent does not prosper at nmfc. Decent players won’t go there and others want out…next cabs off the rank are LDU and Zurhaar.
Why are you always in North Melbourne threads with your bitter old man behaviour?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yze celebrating that Melbourne win in the stands isn't a great look when he is now coaching another AFL team.

You would never see Ross Lyon celebrating a Fitzroy win in the stands like that, quite unprofessional from Yze.
Kidding aren't you? He was there supporting a mates and close family friends son at his debut. And took a seat when the song played after the game. Only a peanut would have issue with this.

Wait for the melts from the nuffys when he goes and watches his own son play next year if the dees select him 🤦🏻

honestly, I'll take the win. Half of roos goals were from 50's, ridiculous frees, up the field frees and off the ball frees. Barely kicked a legit goal all night. And apparently holding the ball isn't a thing anymore. Dropped it all night. I was surprised they even paid the Kynan Brown holding the ball decision at the end because others just as basic were missed.

honestly, I'll take the win. Half of roos goals were from 50's, ridiculous frees, up the field frees and off the ball frees. Barely kicked a legit goal all night. And apparently holding the ball isn't a thing anymore. Dropped it all night. I was surprised they even paid the Kynan Brown holding the ball decision at the end because others just as basic were missed.

Nice parody attempt

Dear Bed Wetter - I think you got off at the wrong station and stumbled into the wrong page. Since your here however, I’m pretty sure your Swans went really hard at Larkey as a full forward. He has done OK at North and seems to have prospered with an AA selection last year. Logan McDonald for all his talent has not improved, and is hiding behind a goal kicking midfield and Amartey and McClean. Now off you go.

Danster - I'm 100% victim!

The staged free he received felt like a big momentum swing, would’ve been a north inside 50 instead conceded the next few goals.
How so? He had no prior anyway. So people yelling ball simply don't know the rules and are just one of 'those people' that yell out ball at every tackle. He got tackled literally immediately with 0 prior so you're getting a stoppage at best.

how dumb are the dees tall defenders outside May. Tomlinson isn't afl calibre but him and Tom Mcdonald giving dumb frontal contact frees was Jake Lever-esque stupidity. Learn the rules boys, turn around in the air when the ball is coming and don't just cannon into your opponent without looking at the footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 15 - Demons v North Sat June 22nd 7:30pm AEST (MCG)

Back