Essendon legend Joe Daniher tells Brisbane and the AFL to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Joey tells Brisbane to GAGF on 96 games ensuring the great spawn of the great man will wear the red & black :cool:

If Joe stays living in Queensland, his kids will end up playing for Brisbane, just the Luke Hodge's sons, his oldest being an impressive member of the Lions NGA Academy.
God Bless the Northern Academies, they are great for football!

If Joe stays living in Queensland, his kids will end up playing for Brisbane, just the Luke Hodge's sons, his oldest being an impressive member of the Lions NGA Academy.
God Bless the Northern Academies, they are great for football!
He doesn't live in QLD numbnuts and his kids would be father son eligible for the bombers.

Fail more :$

He doesn't live in QLD numbnuts and his kids would be father son eligible for the bombers.

Fail more :$

Well pardon for assuming he did Snowflake and also with the amount of whinging going on lately, the F/S rule will be abolished way before his kids are eligible anyway.

In all honesty, I cannot see Father/Son rule still being in place post 2030.

Who remembers these things really?

In fact I'm pretty sure he did.
Yeah, the bombers have won a final in the last 6,000 days, right?

Joey tells Brisbane to GAGF on 96 games ensuring the great spawn of the great man will wear the red & black :cool:
Unless they do what Luke Hodge's son did and join the Lions academy :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you so much for your services Joey! I won't miss the "what the **** was that" every time you shank one from point blank range, but I will miss trolling zackah when you kick the un-kickable. What a ride!

I got his last goal on video too. Best day of my life!

Living in Byron? :$
Well at least he can truly live his private life and not have people breathing down his neck all the time. Who knows, maybe they'll go for the Swans academy or choose a different career path!

Hmm someone modified my fred title

News just said he is leaving 800K on the table.... Must have a pretty sweet gig lined up to walk away from that sort of coin

He was forced out

You are either blatantly trolling for a bite at this moment in time but you are honestly probably more ignorant and dumb than your McDonalds Melter comrade

Essendon kept Joe an extra season there against his will, when he wanted to Sydney.

He is the son of a club premiership player and one of their most beloved footy fans ?

Why would Essendon possibly want Joe to leave ? Your logic sounds like a Flat Earther logic

You are either blatantly trolling for a bite at this moment in time but you are honestly probably more ignorant and dumb than your McDonalds Melter comrade

Essendon kept Joe an extra season there against his will, when he wanted to Sydney.

He is the son of a club premiership player and one of their most beloved footy fans ?

Why would Essendon possibly want Joe to leave ? Your logic sounds like a Flat Earther logic
Anthony Daniher never won a flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon legend Joe Daniher tells Brisbane and the AFL to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back