Essendon never used Hexarelin

Remove this Banner Ad

Negative

3. I will be reasonable in the demands I make on the time commitments of the players in my care, having due consideration for their health and wellbeing.

7. I will stress and monitor safety always.

11. I will display and foster respect for umpires, opponents, coaches, administrators, other officials, parents and spectators.(accusing them of doping is not respect)

12. I will ensure that players are involved in a positive environment where skill-learning and not overshadowed by a desire to win Lols.

Players health? Untested drugs not approved, from god knows where, grey legal areas, win at all costs. etc

Hird is the easiest target if the AFL so chooses as he agreed to the following.

1. I agree to abide by the AFL Coaches’ Code of Conduct.

2. I acknowledge that the AFL, or a body affiliated with the AFL, may take disciplinary action against me if I breach the code of conduct. I understand that the AFL, or a body affiliated with the AFL, is required to implement a complaints-handling procedure in accordance with the principles of natural justice, in the event of an allegation against me.

3.I acknowledge that disciplinary action against me may include de-registration from the AFL National Coaching Accreditation Scheme.

Note: This “Coaches’ Code of Conduct” is to be signed and conformed to as part of the accreditation requirements of the AFL. Coaches should be aware that, in addition to this Code, they may be obliged to sign a further Code of Conduct/Ethics with their Club and/or League.

Hirdy clearly states that the program was to be safe, WADA compliant and have players/doctors consent. Show me again where he broke these rules? I used some bold to help you.

Hirdy clearly states that the program was to be safe, WADA compliant and have players/doctors consent. Show me again where he broke these rules? I used some bold to help you.

Dude these are the people who need the media to tell them how to think, people who need television and video games to raise their kids...the sheep...the masses...the pimple on my ass.

He masterminded a doping regime which got woefully out of control.

End.of.Story

All that matters is if the program was illegal. Governance is related to things getting out of control and Essendon have accepted responsibility for that.

To think you people would be put on jurys....scary prospect

So it's legal to deliberately attempt to dislodge another players shoulder, please tell me more things.
we don't know that that was what he was trying to do... but it looked like that was what he was doing...

tell me more about why hexarelin was at your club?

We would need to know whether he winked, or crossed his fingers behind his back, so I'm waiting for the report to find out which one it was.

All that matters is if the program was illegal. Governance is related to things getting out of control and Essendon have accepted responsibility for that.

To think you people would be put on jurys....scary prospect

After his leaking and taking on Vlad he knows whats coming.

If you think he hasn't broken the code you are sadly mistaken, if he is a liar and goes back on his word the AFl will carry it through.

Players safety my ass, you know AOD has never completed phase 3 clinical trials, where did Essendon source it from?

"Metabolic Pharmaceuticals does not manufacture or supply AOD9604" it hasn't licensed it to be produced in Australia"

Cough .... Charters...... Cough?

From Aust Gov website

"Phase III studies are done to study the efficacy of an intervention in large groups of trial participants (from several hundred to several thousand) by comparing the intervention to other standard or experimental interventions (or to non-interventional standard care) as well as to monitor adverse effects and to collect information that will allow the intervention to be used safely"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was it? Because Robinson said so? or the mistaken invoice, where no hexarelin arrived at the club.

well, there are now two people in the centre of this case that are suggesting otherwise.

I wonder what the good stuff was?

Players safety my ass, you know AOD has never completed phase 3 clinical trials, where did Essendon source it from?

"Metabolic Pharmaceuticals does not manufacture or supply AOD9604" it hasn't licensed it to be produced in Australia"

Cough .... Charters...... Cough?

ASADA must not be listening to you. Good thing they have it accurately classified now, and are giving people the right advice.

So you think that Charters was making AOD? I would have thought you'd done your homework a bit better than that on where the supplements were supplied from.

Haha you are so far off the mark it's amusing. The players are still absolutely sh*tting themselves. The only bomber I know 100% that is clear is Zakka and I knew of that several months ago. If you need a source, PM me or ask fellow Bomber poster Lance.

Pains me to say that you're in for a hell of a surprise.

Sorry but that's bullshit. One of Essendons leaders as been told he has nothing to worry about. Source - horses mouth.

Coaches are subject to the AFL anti doping policy. Hird may be in violation of 11.6 (b) which would result in a two year ban.

Possession by an Official In-Competition of any Prohibited Method or any Prohibited Substance, or Possession by an Official Out-of-Competition of any Prohibited Method of any Prohibited Substance that is prohibited Out-of-Competition in connection with a Player or training, unless the Official establishes that the Possession is pursuant to a Therapeutic Use Exemption granted to a Player in accordance with Clause 10 (Therapeutic Use) or other acceptable justification.

ASADA must not be listening to you. Good thing they have it accurately classified now, and are giving people the right advice.

So you think that Charters was making AOD? I would have thought you'd done your homework a bit better than that on where the supplements were supplied from.

A left handed Leg spin bowler helped Charters out

Sorry but that's bullshit. One of Essendons leaders as been told he has nothing to worry about. Source - horses mouth.

is that the company line? taken out of the "very, very good place" work book?

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon never used Hexarelin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back