Status
Not open for further replies.

forwardflanker

Cancelled
Apr 3, 2006
Luxemburg
AFL Club
Collingwood
Now I have been in the 'Collingwood & Essendon deserve to keep ANZAC day since they build it' camp for quite some time however...

Essendons performance in recent big games have been so pathetic and unaustralian that we as a nation and people can no longer justify allowing them to play on our nations greatest day.

Discuss

seriously though, the bombers shouldnt be let near ANZAC day when their only response to a challenge is to roll over and give up. Seems to me that a cultural problem has unveiled itself at Essendon in recent years

Thread title is probably a bit inflammatory, maybe another thread like 'defeatist culture at essendon' in order?

Did we roll over on Anzac day? I'm pretty sure that apart from the last 5 minutes the margin barely went above 14 points

How many troll threads can the OP start in a 20 minute time frame?

Discuss.

Now I have been in the 'Collingwood & Essendon deserve to keep ANZAC day since they build it' camp for quite some time however...

Essendons performance in recent big games have been so pathetic and unaustralian that we as a nation and people can no longer justify allowing them to play on our nations greatest day.

Discuss

Who do you suggest should get the gig? Hawks v Cats?? Now that would be guaranteed entertainment.

James Hird was a great champion but I fear that the losing culture at that club might destroy him. No other club accepts mediocrity as readilly as the Dons :(. Something must be done or I fear that in few time a Essendon and it proud history may morph into something as unpleasant as the Richmond football club

Who do you suggest should get the gig? Hawks v Cats?? Now that would be guaranteed entertainment.

Basically Collingwood v. any team who doesnt roll over at first sight of a challenge.

ANZAC day is no time for a team full of deserters. I'm sure everyone agrees with me on that one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

are you ****ing forgetting back when collingwood were bottom at the ladder? every team has its moment shut the **** up you moron

Yeah with a crowd of about 60,000.

You guys can play on ANZAC day at the dome, leave the real stuff to the big dogs though :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back