Essendon vs Freo Pre-Match

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember westo coast talking like this on their boared how they should win by 8 goals blah blah blah, reason i mention this is to keep everybody happy at this reminder freo and essendon alike.

Michael Johnson and Ryder are very very alike, I do believe your under estimating Lucas though half fit or fully fit Johnson will have his hands full if he gets him.

Lovett Murray for best on lol. IMO i think some Freo blokes are rating us on the back of last week, we are miles better then what we showed last week and it really wouldn't surprise me if use won by 10 goals or if we win by 5 it could go either way although you deserve to be favs.

Mate, I'm not underestimating the Bombers. Your certainly better than last week. It should be a very interesting game.
Ryder and Johnson are very alike - good observation.

IMO i think some Freo blokes are rating us on the back of last week, we are miles better then what we showed last week and it really wouldn't surprise me if use won by 10 goals or if we win by 5 it could go either way although you deserve to be favs.

We have only won once the week after winning a derby so you guys are definatly achance. I reckon essendon are good value on the TAB but we should win.

Freo by 26.

Well, Jonathan Brown is on fire for the Coleman (up to 65), so the Pav will need to kick 10 to go ahead of him. :eek: Not gonna happen. I can feel Freo's first Coleman medalist slipping away...

It's funny. Pav hands off so many goals, and I am acutely aware of this because he's the captain of my Dreamteam. Be more selfish dammit.:p

I know it's a touch of arrogance, but I just think we will run through the Bombers on this occasion. I will eat humble pie if it turns out to be wrong (which, judging by my tipping this year, seems like a distinct possibility):D

Well, Footyeater was on the money! It looked like I was too conservative in my estimations.:p

Pav's 6 put him 3 behind Jonathan Brown in the Coleman with 3 to play...

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon vs Freo Pre-Match

Remove this Banner Ad

Back