Essenscum I throw out the challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well well well Essendon fans running. Not one of you has the balls

My Big Footy life (as you all hate me) vs Your Big footy lives (as I all hate you :D)

I bet Hawthorn in 2010 will finish above Eseendon

Essendon you're all pretty embarrassing mentioning everything you have since round 22 and for what. Nothing as not one of you will back it up. You all may call me a flog, or whatever other personal insult but currently I'm the one with the upperhand as I have the balls to make the bet. None of you do.

Me at Essendon :p:p:p:p:p

If you do a google search of Mcchawk, this said poster made a bet in 2003 that Hawthorn would finish ahead of Collingwood. A bet was made, Mcchawk never paid & there is a thread to prove it.:thumbsu:

More than happy to pay any outstanding bet if I have lost. Please provide the link.

If you do a google search of Mcchawk, this said poster made a bet in 2003 that Hawthorn would finish ahead of Collingwood. A bet was made, Mcchawk never paid & there is a thread to prove it.:thumbsu:

Seems you have been found out to be a welching flog Mcchawk. You are pure scum if you never paid up, though I can't say i'm surprised as we already knew you are a dog.

I will throw out my own challenge.

You claim Essendon are minnows. I claim Hawthorn are minnows.

I will cancel my account if the total attendences in the 2010 home and away season for Essendon are lower than that of Hawthorn's. You will do likewise if Essendon happen to outdraw Hawthorn?

I gather that the matter is settled.

Cheers, MccFlog.

You know my bet, either take it on or be a wimpy Bummer fan forever :eek:

Seems you have been found out to be a welching flog Mcchawk. You are pure scum if you never paid up, though I can't say i'm surprised as we already knew you are a dog.

And you a weak one for not taking my bet. Look at the comment I left before yours :eek: Put your money or life where your mouth is.

And you a weak one for not taking my bet. Look at the comment I left before yours :eek: Put your money or life where your mouth is.

What's the point? You're a dog who doesn't honor his bets why would I bother accepting a bet I know you wouldn't follow through with?

You are pure scum welcher, you disgust me:thumbsdown:

You know my bet, either take it on or be a wimpy Bummer fan forever :eek:

What was your original username that got a perma ban, Hawk_200? something? Since then you have been red carded many times & have made new accounts everytime, yet you expect people to trust you, yeah right. :rolleyes:

What's the point? You're a dog who doesn't honor his bets why would I bother accepting a bet I know you wouldn't follow through with?

You are pure scum welcher, you disgust me:thumbsdown:

Show me where I have welched a bet?

You're just running scared to bet your Big Footy life as you know I'll win.

Take the bet, don't make further comment and deflect to something that hasn't been proven. Come on oh Dapper one :p Bet you won't as you're an essenscum supporter and scared much like your team

What was your original username that got a perma ban, Hawk_200? something? Since then you have been red carded many times & have made new accounts everytime, yet you expect people to trust you, yeah right. :rolleyes:

Gee making up lies to avoid a bet. You have no credibility. Look at my join date 2001. :p weak Essendon

Might do a count of all the chicken Essenscum supporters in this thread. Or would you like the honour?

Gee making up lies to avoid a bet. You have no credibility. Look at my join date 2001. :p weak Essendon

Might do a count of all the chicken Essenscum supporters in this thread. Or would you like the honour?

Yep, that's when your original username first got banned, try again liar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't expect to get many Essenfloggers taking you up on the challenge.

They know we will be challenging for the flag next year.
They know they are crappola and were lucky to scape into the 8 this year.

The same way you were going back to back this year? :p

So I took Panthers advice and did some searching and what do you know, I found the thread.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57561&page=4

In here we have Mcchawk talking shit as per usual, a Collingwood supporter asks him for a bet just like our friend has done with this thread and he went running.

I feel embarrassed for Mccock, and I feel much better not taking you up on the offer you would never see to the end.

Here we have the bet

Do even Hawk supporters take you seriously.

Tell you what, I'll give you odds.

$1,000 at at 5 to 1. That 1k for 5k. If Collingwood finish 14th or lower youn get an easy 5 grand. How about it big mouth?
As you can see, the bet was clearly made.
Mathematical genius I already have a bet on Collingwood besides you don't have a daddy that could pay the bill. :p

here we have the flog talking his way out of said bet.
Dildo your a Collingwood supporter says it all really, people laugh at you...... Like me :p
and again, spinning around so he doesn't have to bet
Go for it Mchawk
Some friendly encouragement from PeeJay

Out of the eight and I'm interested
Making his own bet, not accepting the bet he clearly thinks he would win.
And genius how do you know I'm a whore? Hide behind a keyboard is very tough
Still, now just insulting his way out of the bet

So are we on or what?

This is where it ends, looks like Mcchawk did what he does best. He ran away, the nerve you have calling others weak.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back