Education & Reference Essential memes/pictures for your internet arsenal

Remove this Banner Ad

More cheerleaders being eaten.

Mascot.gif

Was at Albert Park lake 12 months ago or so and all the baby swans (cygnets?) were cruising around on the mumma swan just like this photo, it was rather cute.
But then someone threw some bread into the water and the mumma swan was all like 'I'M GONNA GET THAT BREAD' and flew off in it's direction, sending the cygnets flying into the water as they rolled down her back!

They bobbled around in the water for a couple of seconds and ended back up the right way and swam straight back to their mum who was getting all into the bread that she wanted so badly and the cygnets were all chirping away furiously as they struggled to get back up onto her back and regain their comfortable ride they had enjoyed until the mumma swan had got all bread focussed.

Was very much one of the cutest/coolest things I had seen in a very long time -

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I did the same thing with a mate before footy training. It usually tooted it horn a lil while back so we knew to move, this one time it didnt...Mate had to dive into a creek and I had to dive into some huge prickle bush.

Did you live?

google have got loads of little things like that

if you type china to japan in the directions one of the steps is "jetski across the pacific ocean"

there's another one that says kayak across the pacific ocean but i cant find it

Remove this Banner Ad

Education & Reference Essential memes/pictures for your internet arsenal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back